Chapter 11

Author Pov :

Yn stared at the three familiar faces as the three stand up and moved towards her .

Jennie : oh my god yn

She spoke and quickly held her hand as jimin also came but she flinched and backed away from them . They looked at her shocked as she moved a little back from them .

Jimin : yn you remember us . Me jimin and she's Jennie

Yn gulped as she held her head and all her past memories started to flush in her mind .

Yn : no , no please don't hurt me . Please don't touch me.  Please

She started to cry and she was shivering badly . Taehyung quickly ran to her as she was about to fell he quickly held her by her shoulders . She again flinched and try to wiggle from his grip.  She was not in her senses.  Her phobia and panic attack had took all over her . When everyone suddenly turned their heads towards her . She thought they are going to hurt her . And fear took place on her mind. 

She fell on the ground still in taehyungs grip.

Taehyung: hey look at me . Look here I am . I am here . No one will hurt you. 

Yn : no no . You all will hurt me like all of them did . Please leave me.  Don't r-rape me

Everyone eyes widened with shock and pity . Hoseok clenched his fists with anger seeing how destroyed his sister have become.

Taehyung clenched his jaw when he listen the word rape . He cupped her cheeks and bring her face close to his as she tried to get out of grip  . Directly staring deep in her dark black teary orbs . He spoke.  His breath fanning her face .

Taehyung: look at me . In my eyes . Yn it's me taehyung.  Your taetae.  No one here will hurt you.

Yn stopped struggling as she calmed when she stared in his dark brown orbs . Her tears automatically stopped as she looked in his eyes . He was staring deep in her soul .

Everyone was passing them a sympathetic look. 

Yn : y-you . Tae-taehyung . You will not hurt me like him na .

Taehyung: no princess I will never hurt you.  You are my everything. 

Yn quickly hugged him making him surprised. 

Yn : promise me you will not leave me . He-they will come . I know they will come and hurt me

Taehyung: no one will dare to hurt you now . Now I am here .

Yn nodded as she snuggled in his chest . He took her in his arms and without glancing to anyone he quickly took her to his room. 

As they left jimin turned to hoseok.

Jimin : what in the hell happened with her .

Jimin sighed with anger

Hoseok : I cannot belive she is my sister yn. 

Beomseok : ohh my daughter . She is my daughter.  What they did to her .

Beomseok clutched his heart as he felt pain seeing his daughters miserable state .

Haile: how come she is alive .  Everything is my mistake.  If I hadn't married her to that pathetic men . She would not have to fo through this.

Do yoon : it's not your fault Aunty.  You were thinking for the best . But you know fate always have other plans . Let's hope for the best .

Seokjin : she have Anthropophobia . Fear of people. I can tell the way she got scared after seeing us even she recognized jimin and Jennie but I guess the phobia took place .

Jimin : she still have her PTSD episodes . They way she was shivering was very smae when she used to have her PTSD attack . And I know if it gets worse she will hurt her ownself.

Hoseok : what do you mean

Jimin : she was abused mentally and physically by her foster parents . And to find solace she use to hurt herself by sometimes cutting her own body . She purchased a very expensive knife for that.  And when ever she felt her blood coming out . She use to say it gives her inner peace.

Beomseok : that bastard how dare he abuse my daughter

Jimin : he was one of pathetic cunts . He and his daughter were very disgusting. 

Hoseok: what if she tries to get her attacks .

Jimin : we have to make sure she doesn't

Cha : let's leave the other talks for tomorrow.  Let the girl have some peace of mind.  Everyone should also have some rest.

Everyone went to their houses and hoseok stayed here .
The Kim mansion was built on a very big land . Which consists of three more mansion opposite to each other. The Parks , Mins and Jungs reside their.

In Taehyungs Room :

Yn was still sobbing quietly in his chest as he bring her in his room.  He sat on the bed as he rested his back on the bed. Yn was still hugging him like if she losen her grip he will vanish . He made her wrap her legs around him as he gently caressed her back .

Taehyung: yn , princess . Look at me .

Yn slowly backed her head as she stared at his beautiful face .

Taehyung: you remember me

She nodded

Taehyung: how

Yn : I remember you . I waited for you for 3 Years . For 3 years I tried to run away and find you.  But I didn't find you . All my hopes died when they told me I will be sold to some men as a sex slave . I was tired.  Tired from this life . From myself . From everyone.  I just wanted to die-

Taehyung: shhhh . Don't dare say that.  Now when I have found you . No one will dare to hurt you . You know this locket

He held the locket which was in her neck and opened it .

Taehyung: this lady was your mom and my Aunty. After my mother's death I got attached with her . She loved me alot . When you came in our life.  She fell in love with you . And she always said that you are my princess . And I should protect you at all costs.  I failed before but now I will not let you go . You are my heartbeat . I use to sleep every night with the hope that I will definitely meet you and look here you are . So princess don't worry no one will hurt you . I will all those filthy souls who tried to hurt you .

___________________________

To be continued.......

Please vote and comment

Hey Guys how you are feeling seeing yn is alive.