Chapter 9

Taehyung Pov :

Ohhh many amazing guns were being displayed.  I boringly glanced at them beacuse I already had them . But suddenly one gun was announced and my eyes lit up

MC : The next weapon is Pat Garrett's Colt Single Action Army Revolver. The most rare and expensive and very difficult to find in the market . The bid starts from $6 million and so on ...

Loud gasps were heard as everyone started to bid

$6.5 , $7 , $8  , $8.5

MC : so $8.5 million one , $ 8.5 million two-

I quickly raised my card

Taehyung : $10 million

I spoke as the MC grinned with joy

MC : omg $10 million one , $10 million two and $10 million three . Done sold to Kim Taehyung

I smirked as the auction went on .

MC : now as I told you about the special surprise by a special guests.  So the new thing is Hot Sex Slaves .

My eyes became dark with anger . What the actual fuck men . From when did they started human trafficking. I was about to stamd up and protest as women in seductive dresses were called out and those crazy bastard men out there were bidding on them greedily .

Taehyung: what the fuck is this Jun. From when did they started this

I spoke as I gritted my teeth

Jun : I don't know the fuck

He was also bewildered and shocked . But suddenly I felt my heart beat accelerating . I started to sweat and I don't know why .

MC : so here let me present the most hot thing .

A girl with her head down very skinny girl in a very short dress which was exposing her legs and her shoulders . She was called on the stage . A very slutty worker was holding her by her arm. She walked and stood inbetween the stage with her eyes staring the ground.

And thats when my heartbeat stopped . I forget how to breathe

No way . It can't be . How can it be . It's my illusion

MC : here the girl Yn . Most amazing piece of today . Bid starts with $25  million

No no I am just day dreaming.  What , how , she , my yn.  I was breathing heavily as I clutched my shirt where my heart lies . I glanced around to see how those freaking bastards were eyeing her hungrily and bidding

$30 , $35 , $40

And that's when she looked up and our eyes met . The most beautiful dark black orbs . When she stared in my eyes her face changed and I know she recognized me . Her eyes begged for help.  And her emotionless and void face made me angry . What thses fuckers did to her . Our eyes were locked and it felt like only me and her are their . But I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw that slut worked to squeeze her arm painfully that she dropped her eyes again on the ground ..

MC : so $ 40 million on-

I abruptly stood up

Taehyung : $50 Million

I spoke as the MC cheered

MC : oh my god $50 million one , $50 million two and $50 million three and the hot thing sold to Famous business men Kim Taehyung

He spoke as I clenched my teeth and hands with anger . I made my way outside

Taehyung: bring her safely

Jun nodded still in shock .

I came outside to wait for her . I was impatient I wanna hug her . How can it be . How did she survived.

The back door opened and to my surprise I saw her and that bitch worker . As she saw me tears started to flow from her eyes . She harshly freed herself from that bitch workers grip and ran to me  . And hugged me .

I was taken aback . I was shocked.  Omg she remembers me . She started to cry loudly as she clutched onto me tightly.  I also hugged her back tightly as if I leave her she will fade away . I glanced around to see my men and Jun standing with wide open mouth .

I quickly picked her up as she was clinging into me . She snuggled into my chest . As I made my way towards the car .

Taehyung: Jun drive the car.

Jun nodded as he sat on the driving seat . I carefully sat on the backside with her still in my arms . She was still crying which made my heart ache .

I rubbed her back. 

Taehyung: shhh shhh . Don't cry . Princess I am here . Look at me .

She slowly snuggled out of my chest as she tilted her head back to look at me . And our eyes locked.  Her beautiful eyes were empty of any emotion . And unknowingly my eye shed a tear .

What she has suffered oh God

Yn : t-ta-ehyu-ng . I-t s y-you

She spoke with so difficulty.  I quickly nodded as I cupped her cheeks. She started to blink her eyes

Yn : t-th-ey- in-jec-tion

She spoke and blacked out as her head fall on my chest .

I clenched my jaw tightly as I hugged her more closer to me wiping my eyes

Taehyung: Jun I want each and every detail of this . How she reached here . What happened back then and secondly that bastard special guest who bring them here . I want all girls to be freed from this.  No one should reach any of the bidders .

Jun nodded

Jun : who is she . Is she her

Taehyung: yes she is .

Jun : omg how . But she was dea-

Taehyung: I know this is what you have to find

Jun nodded as he concentrated on driving

I looked at my princess who have passed put now on my chest. I quickly took of my coat and wrapped it around her as her dress was very short . But suddenly something caught my attention. 

My locket which was given to me by isu ma was in her neck . Oh mu God I lost it on my visit in Korea and it means I lost it when I bumped into her .and she found it . Ohh my beautiful lady .

Don't worry princess.  Every single soul will suffer who dared to touch you , who dared to harm you, who were responsible for your tears .

I clenched my jaw as I waited for the car ride to end.

____________________________

To be continued......

Plz vote and comment.

So finally all the disturbed souls out their . You yn is alive . 😏