Chapter 1

Author Pov ;

It was a very beautifull day . The birds chirping and the blue sky with light sunrays falling .

The maids were running here and their quickly running errands.  Cleaning organizing and checking every place .

The stage was decorated beautifully with flowers and beautiful decorations.  Long tables were set for guests.  It was only an hour left in the ceremony. The hosts were getting ready in their rooms. 

A women in her 50s came and was inspecting every place and detail .

??? : what the hell work is this didn't I told you to put the birthday sign over here . How can you forget this are you dumb or what .

She harshly shouted at the maids. All the maids got scared with her voice as they quickly put the birthday banner on the stage .

Finally the time arrived and guests started to gather . Many famous business men and government people were invited.  All the staff started to greet and serve.

Once everyone was gathered a grand announcement was made. A handsome guy in his 30s came forward and gathered everyone's attention. 

??? : Hello ladies and gentlemen.  I am very glad that you save your precious time for this ceremony.  I would like to announce that today is the 3rd wedding ceremony of Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Mrs.Jeon Soo Young and Birthday Party of their two beautiful daughters Jeon Amy and Jeon Hari . So let's welcome the beautiful family on the stage .

The crowd started to applause and cheer as The great Jeon Jungkook along with his 10 year old daughter Amy , 3 year old son In-su and their 1 year old daughter Hari . Along with his parents and brothers family .

Jungkook came on the stage and the guy handed the Mike to him .

Jungkook: hello everyone . I am very glad that you all are here to celebrate our happiness with us . As my dear friend and most trusted men Eunwoo told you , it's my 3rd wedding anniversary. 

He spoke as he snaked his arm around Joys waist and pulled her  closer to him as he pecked her temple .

Jungkook: Joy my beautifull wife whom I love very much . We are also gonna celebrate birthday of my two beautiful daughters Amy and Hari , and luckily they both share the same birthday date .

He gestured Amy as she came and stood beside him . Then the cake arrived it was a very beautiful cake . He first cut his anniversary cake with joy amd the siblings after that cut their birthday cake .

Later the jeons went down to meet the guests as they were all served.

Jungkook was busy meeting business men along with his father jaehyun and brother namjoon .

Haejee along with her both daughter in laws jisoo and joy was also greeting friends and guests .

Joy was busy talking when she heard her name being called . She turned around and saw her friend Chou dahyun .

Dahyun : Joy. Oh gosh my buddy

Joy giggled and hugged her

Joy : ohh dayo.  Thanks for coming .

Dahyun : anything for my buddy

Joy : yeah yeah .

Dahyun : ohhh and where are my nieces and nephew.

Joy: ohh I dropped them in the garden to play until I was talking with guests .

Dahyun : you all looks like such a beautiful family . Thanks to God that bitch died .

Dahyun spoke last line clenching her teeths

Joy : shhh . Quiet dayo. Dont talk about her I don't.like to talk about her

Dahyun laughed so she .
Jungkook saw them and came.to Joy as he kissed her cheek from behind . Dahyun smirked at Joy as she blushed .

Jungkook: what's my babe doing

He whispered in her ear from behind .

Joy : ummm talking .

Dahyun : hello jungkook

Jungkook looked at her and clenched his jaw . He faked a smile

Jungkook : hi . Miss dahyun

Joy was sensing the tension so she quickly spoke. 

Joy : ahh jeony did you look after the kids what are they doing

Jungkook: no I will go look

He pecked and left . His mind agin got clouded with thoughts as he closed his eyes while walking to the other side to check upon the kids .

Jungkook : ( in mind ) why the fuck whenever I see her yn comes to my mind . Arrgghhh it was already difficult for me to erase her from my mind beacuse whenever I look at Amy I remember her , she resembles her alot . Fuck jungkook.  I don't know why but a part of my heart always aches thinking that she died along with my child . Arrgghh why should I care she was although a bitch and I hate her. Her death only affect me because my child died and secondly due to her pathetic death Amy suffered so much . Pathetic cunt. I hate her

Jungkook was passing in his own thoughts when he bumped in someone .

Jungkook: oh I am sorry Mr.

Jungkook looked up to see a young men in his 20s .

??? : it's ok Mr.Jeon I am also sorry .

He smiled poliety

Jungkook: ohhh no no I was actually in thoughts so I didn't saw you

??? : it's nothing .

Jungkook: by the way your name I haven't seen you before I guess.

??? : umm yeah my name is Lee Know and yes you don't know me I came here with my girlfriend her family was invited .

He pointed towards a business men and his daughter , jungkook was not satisfied but still nodded

Jungkook: oh it was nice meeting you Mr.Lee. i hope you are enjoying around.  Please feel free to walk around

Jungkook faked a smile and know nodded

Know : thank you so much Mr.jeon . Everything is perfect . I am enjoying

He spoke as Jungkook excused himself and left.  Know turned around as he smirked and whispered

Know : motherfucking bastard .

_________________________

To be continued.....

So hey my lovely readers finally chapter 1 is our of The Sequel of Professor.  I hope you will like it .

Please vote and share your thoughts. 

Lots of love 💜💜💜