Commitment: Nia

C H A P T E R 7

For some reason I was told to put on some clothes and meet the brothers in the meeting room.

I didn't want to because I knew I would have to face Apollo bitch ass again after talking to him last week and I wasn't entirely sure how I would act being around him.

I know he's over it by now because he's been to busy fucking the lights out of Kali every night since then.

I know this because the girl screams at the top of her lungs to let the whole house know she's being fucked.

Whore.

I through on a simple black fitted dress with long sleeves and small slit on the side of my thigh. The dress was cute and sheer and it stopped a few inches below my butt. I have to thank Amina again for going out of her way to make sure my closet was full of gorgeous clothes that fits me to the tee- not too loose and not too tight.

I followed after the two guards who walked side my side in unison with me behind them. I stared at them with a deep frown wondering how they can walk around this house all day without saying a word to each other.

A few moments later we arrive by the meeting room and one of the men opens the door and escorts me in. Amina, Davi and a blonde guy with a scar running down his left eye and covered in tats smiles at me when they see me while Kali's face turns sour and a fine intimidating man sits besides her. He's staring me down but doesn't acknowledge me whatsoever. Why Is Apollo's whole team gorgeous? God I'm jealous.

Apollo just looked at me then looked away as if I wasn't standing there.

"She's here boss." One of the guards speak and I step further into the room.

"Great, your dismissed." Apollo waves them off and the two men simple nod and closes the door. "Have a seat Nia."

"Why am I here?" I get to the point, not making a move to sit down nowhere.

Apollo eyes turns into slits as he clenched his jaw. "Nia, sit down."

I noticed the way his eyes took in my attire, pausing for a second at my exposed legs before glaring back up at me. Folding my arms, I remained still. "I'm fine standing up, thank you." I says smartly, earning a snicker from Davi and Amina.

Apollo didn't like that.

He takes long strides towards me and I flinched when grips my arm in a tight hold. Leaning forward he whispers to me "stop fucking testing me today and sit your little ass down before I embarrass you."

"Try me."

"Okay." He nods slowly, poking out his bottom lip in a way that shows me that he's about to literally try me.

What he did next though wasn't what I initially thought he was going to do.

He pulls out a small Glock from his back pocket and points it towards my head. Surprised, I let out a shriek. "What the hell?!"

"Apollo, dude." The blonde guy says slack jawed.

"Shut up, Xander." Apollo warns.

"APOLLO!" Amina shouts at him as she tries to get up in her seat but one look from him made her sit right back down.

Traitor.

"Now," he coldly smirks. "Are you going to sit down or do I have to put a bullet in your leg and turn you crippled again."