Commitment: Nia

C H A P T E R 15

Tw: Mature scene ahead....

Huh?

I stared at him thinking that he was joking but when I see his eyes stuck on my lips, I knew that he wasn't.

The intense silence could be cut with a knife. Only our eyes speaking to each other without saying a word and I knew that I wanted him at that moment. I wanted him bad.

"Why?" I asked, although I already knew. We were in his office, and he was asking me to undress myself. His intention was pretty obvious, but that didn't stop me from asking.

"Do you want me to do it for you?" he asked, and the question was bold enough for me to have no doubt that he will.

I didn't say anything.

Hee tilts his messy head. "Am I stuttering?"

"Why should I ?" I taunt. I wanted to see how far I could go playing dumb until I folded. Cause god knows I'm going to fold.

"I can read your expression, Nia, you want what I want." He states simply. "Please don't play games with me right now especially since I'm trying my best to not bend you over and fuck the shit out of you for that shit you pulled today."

"And that is?"

"You let Draco stick his dick in you, that wasn't apart of the plan mamã. I feel like you did it out of spite." Apollo said, completely straight-faced and my jaw nearly hit the ground. "So maybe I should fuck you all night until you're sore and limping, out of spite."

"Apollo, I was drinking and I was trying to stall to help you out-"

"So you fucked the man... to help me? That was dumb." He says simply as he trails his finger around my jaw.

"I'm sorry.."

"Don't be sorry now, take responsibility." He smirks. The worst part about this was that I was wet and bothered. He was pissed at me right now I can see it in his face but I can also tell that he was incredibly horny and ready to take.

"But it's fine because what I what to do to you will have you forgetting all about that. All I need is your permission." He crossed his arms and waited patiently.

"Um.." I murmured, shift uncomfortably against the door.

"Can I?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Can you what?" I ask dumbly.

"Take them off your you." He deadpans, growing impatient with me.

"Apollo-"

"Say that again." He cuts me off, stepping even closer.

"Apollo?" I frown.

"Again." He steps closer, again, and this time his large body was towering over me. His bare chest only inches away from my nose; His voice making me want to say it again.

"Apollo." I whisper seductively and a low moan is heard coming from his mouth. It was the hottest thing I have ever heard.

The amount of self-control I had to maintain just to stop myself from jumping his bones was long gone by now.