Commitment: Nia

C H A P T E R 16

Tw: Mature themes ahead..

Two months.

Two long fucking months and I have still yet to talk to Apollo about what him and I started in my bedroom and two months since I've found out that I was a lost princess to a fucking mafia king. I've let it go after a while of thinking and I came to a conclusion that want nothing to do with the Italians. No one in the house knows about my real identity because Apollo doesn't want anyone to question me or him about further information. It's just him , Davi and I that knows.

I'm honestly tired of this back and forth he and I have going on and I was at a point to where I wanted him to tell me what he wanted.

I wanted him. Bad.

I've developed a little crush on him and it's fucking depressing. I don't know how to feel whenever he's around me, whenever he touches me slightly without even realizing it, the way his voice constantly sends a shiver down my spine whenever he's speaking or bossing us around. I have never been more turned on in my life just by listening to a man demand things and take action. We haven't had any more little run ins without each other since our fuck session and I am honestly this close to getting on my knees and begging him to fuck me. Literally.

Kali and I haven't spoken since the mission two months ago and she's barely been in the house. She still sends me a glare here and there when we're on missions together and she always lets it be known how much she hates me.

She bumps in to me, she sneers at me, she still gives me smart remarks but every time I offer a fight, she doesn't take it. She just always says 'you'll get yours' what ever the hell that means. She doesn't bother me anymore though because I know that i would probably beat her ass. I'm no longer scared of her or anyone for that matter. I grew stronger and braver the more I went on to missions with them.

Amina is the only one who knows about my little crush on Apollo and she's kept it to herself for my sake which I am very grateful for. Like I'd said before, she and Davi have become my new best friends and I wouldn't have it any other way. The three of us would always end up getting drunk and watching movies together in the theater room and Thomas would even sometimes joins us. I still train and work out with David and each time it's more aggressive. I don't mind it though, I know he's training me for the worse so I work as hard as I can to keep myself fit.

Thomas weird ass still teaches me how to use a weapon and I've became a pro with aiming knives at the correct target without missing an inch. I've learned how to pull a knife, gun, or even a taser from the most bazaar places. And when I say bazaar I mean bazaar.

Xander is still his quiet self but we got cool as well. He speaks to me sometimes if I ask him a question or he would always put in a snarky remark whenever me and the guys are talking about something. He and Amina are a thing now as well and it's the cutest thing to see her so happy with his grumpy ass.

At first, she was fucking Adam for the longest- a fact only Thomas and I know about- and I wasn't surprised when he told me. I knew before he did because I was the one to catch the two making out in the halls one day. I just didn't say anything about it because it was a fling between the two and Amina cut it off when started seeing Xander.

Adam is barely around but he's cool too. He speaks to me, compliments me, and sometimes train me as well but the only person I have seen him as remotely close to is Amina.