chapter 4

It happened just a year ago, on a fateful night when the insistent cravings of a teenager felt like a relentless torment. The moon hung low in the velvety sky, casting a silvery glow over the tranquil neighborhood of suburban London. The dormitory, nestled amidst rows of quaint townhouses, exuded an old-world charm, its red-brick facade adorned with ivy creeping up the walls. Inside, the dimly lit room bore the hallmarks of cozy British dorm life, with mismatched furniture arranged haphazardly and posters of indie bands plastered on the walls. Despite the late hour, the ambiance was warm and inviting, a sanctuary from the chilly full night outside.

Amidst the stillness of the night, the tantalizing aroma of a round, golden piece of pizza, generously adorned with a spicy surprise, proved too enticing for Jisung to resist. The cheese, gooey and stretchy, boasted a richness of flavor that seemed to beckon him with each savory bite. With a few deft clicks on his phone, he secured his late-night indulgence, a momentary reprieve from the stress of impending exams. To his relief, the delivery guy, sporting a charming British accent that hinted at his local roots, offered no resistance as he discreetly stashed the precious cargo inside a laundry basket, shielding it from prying eyes.

"Dang, go to bed. We have a major exam tomorrow," Lee Know's voice sliced through the dimly lit room, laden with irritation from being abruptly roused from his slumber. His typically composed demeanor was now tinged with a hint of exasperation, a testament to the disruptive nature of Jisung's nocturnal escapades.

"Since when did exams start stressing you out? And you're the only one getting all worked up about me sneaking snacks," Jisung shot back with a smirk, his eyes gleaming mischievously as he relished the last bites of his forbidden feast.

"Yeah, because there are only two of us here," Lee Know shot back, his gaze fixated on Jisung with a mixture of annoyance and resignation. Despite his best efforts to maintain an air of composure, the interruption had clearly derailed his plans for a restful night's sleep.

"Hush!!! I'm calling y/n!"

It took a couple of seconds for Jisung's anticipation to build as he waited, the silence stretching between them until finally, he heard her sleepy voice filter through the phone line.

"You wanna die?"

"Hello to you as well."

"Why are you calling me? If you're not going to say anything, I'm hanging up. Bye." The voice on the other end of the line was curt, tinged with a hint of annoyance that betrayed the caller's frustration.

"How dare she just hang up like that?" LJisung's voice wavered slightly, betraying a hint of hurt beneath the facade of nonchalance.

"Oh, can't relate," Lee said with a hint of sarcasm, rolling his eyes. "No clue why she'd do such a thing. I mean, it's only the middle of the night."

"Me too. She's so weird."

we are legends

yoursquirrel:

hey hop!!!!

ynthegreatest:

buy hop!!!

Stop getting on my nerves.

I .WANT.TO.SLEEP

yoursquirrel:

wait

ynthegreatest:

WUT?

yoursquirrel:

what?*

y/n offline

yoursquirrel: wait

where are you??????????

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

ynthegreatest:

stop or I'll block you

leeno:

you can't escape

yoursquirrel:

escape from what?

ynthegreatest:

hes a lost case

yoursquirrel:

I have a pizza

hes a lost case he's

wait

what do you mean?

leeno:

hes a lost case fr

yoursquirrel:

I HAVE A PIZZA

ynthegreatest:

#IDONTCARE BYEEEEEEEEE

BYEEEE

yoursquirrel:yeah, sure. You know how to get there without being noticed

 You know how to get there without being noticed