!IMPORTANT!! PLEASE READ!

This may be a triggering topic, read wisely and don't force yourself to do so.

I have come here to address a really serious situation that has been lately uncovered among the community.
As you may already know from the various posts, tweets and livestreams, Wilbur's ex girlfriend Shubble has recently shared her history of physical abuse within the couple.
I am not getting into details with it because it feels out of place, which is why i widely recommend watching her vod along with his "apology", but I am mortified and absolutely disappointed about this situation.

I of course believe the victim, which is why, although i have supported him for years now, I have currently unfollowed him on every platform.
I cannot express how bitter it feels to know about this, and how important it is to see both sides before defending the potential abuser.

The reason why i'm talking about this right now is to let you all know that, after thinking about this thoroughly, I made the decision not to remove Wilbur as my character in this story, because i've been spending almost a year on this project, and it is too precious for me to abandon it. (His character is relatively marginal, but if it was one of the main ones i would've changed it immediately.)

I wanted for you to be clear that I would feel immensely uncomfortable if you linked the people in this story to the actual ccs, because this is pure fiction; I do not ship the people, i do not support their eventual bad actions in real life, because these to me are fictive characters I got from a fictive lore.

Please, please, PLEASE be safe out there y'all, don't ignore the red flags, don't disrespect yourself like this. I appreciate your support and your comments, and i'm so glad to have this small circle of people i always have the pleasure find under my stories. :)

I wanted to address this once and for all, and this is valid for things that may happen with other content creators as well.
Anyways, later today i will (hopefully) publish the next chapter; I have been working on it really hard and it's over four thousands words; The one after it will instead be really short, because i'm going to do something a bit different (I'll probably explain in the next chapter's final section), but just so you know it will be entirely about my character Wilbur; Please, don't take this as my way to support him, because as i said earlier I do not mean to affiliate him and the actual person in ANY way.

I hope you all understand, my love goes to all the victims, shelby in particular, I'll see you in a little bit.

Love,

Achille. <3

(P.s. this is the first time i tell you my name!!)