♡ 2 ♡

⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ July 4th ⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡

I cracked open my eyes and they were immeditely met by sun, causing me to groan. I turned the opposite way and grabbed my phone off my night stand. I saw about 10 calls from Jughead, I unlocked my phone and called him back.

"Jugrat, it's early." I said as soon as he answered.

"I know, I'm sorry. But, I've been trying Archie for the past day and he hasn't been answering. The camping trip is tonight." Jughead explained to me.

"Oh shit, right. Well, he hasn't really been home, to be honest. He's been working with our dad at the construction site. And after he sneaks out at night." I told Jughead, which was true obviously.

"Well, if he won't go. Will you?" Jughead asked me and I sighed.

"Sure, why the hell not?" I smiled, and hung up.

I got up and packed some outfits for the great outdoors for the road trip, also making a mental note to yell at Archie for completely ignoring his best friend for days on end, especially when he made plans with him. While I was packing, I also started thinking about Jason. Somewhere inside me I genuinely cared about if he was safe, how he was doing and if he Polly and her baby were okay. I couldn't just ask Betty about it because I didn't know if she knew and she was in New York doing an internship.

When I finished packing, I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine. Looking in the mirror at myself, I looked tired and under my eyes looked dark. Drugs, drinking and staying out all night has been my whole summer life and I wasn't ready for it to end, this summer I had the most fun I'd ever had even though I had my first real heartbreak recently. When I was finished in the bathroom, I jogged downstairs and went into the kitchen.

"Good morning, kiddo." My dad greeted me, kissing my forehead.

"Morning, Daddy." I smiled, pouring myself coffee.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, as I sat at the counter.

"Good, until Jughead woke me up. Have you seen Archie?" I asked him, pouring creamer into my coffee and mixing it together.

"Uh, he headed out early for a jog and hasn't been back in about two hours." He told me, drinking from his mug.

"Oh okay." I nodded, drinking my coffee.

"Why? You need something?" He asked, looking at me.

"No. I was just wondering!" I told him with a smile.

"Alright, if you need me, I'll be in the living room." He told me, walking into the living room with his mug.

I smiled and walked upstairs to my room. I sat at my vanity and plugged in my flat iron, sitting down, I curled my hair and styled it. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out and outfit, changing out of my pajamas.

| Valeria's Outfit |