♡ 7 ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

| Valeria's Outfit |

The next morning in Biology, I was sat next to Jughead at the table and I was writing my name and date as Cheryl stood up

The next morning in Biology, I was sat next to Jughead at the table and I was writing my name and date as Cheryl stood up. I looked at her confused but then Jughead nudged me.

"The door, Valeria." Jughead told me and I looked to the door, and there stood Sheriff Keller and Principal Weatherbee.

"You're here for me, aren't you? Because of the autopsy?" Cheryl asked.

"We don't need to do this in front of your classmates, Cheryl." Principal Weatherbee told her, and I shook my head. Cheryl was probably just being her dramatic self.

"It's all right, Principal Weatherbee. They'll find out soon enough." Cheryl replied, holding her hands out like they were about to be put in cuffs.

"Now, that won't be necessary." Sheriff Keller assured her, and just watched everything unfold.

"Wait, Cheryl, find out what?" Veronica asked her.

"That I'm guilty." Cheryl spoke and my mouth hung open.

Did Cheryl just confess to killing her own twin brother? God, how quickly twisted did this sleepy boring town get?

As shocking as those three words were, they were nothing compared to the secrets that Jason's body had given up during its autopsy. That Jason didn't die on July 4th, as we believed, but over a week later.

As soon as class ended, we all walked to Principal Weathebee's office, well the half of the school did. I sat in the student lounge, because I wasn't that nosey. A few minutes later Jughead sat down next to me, eating a bag of chips.

"Are you okay?" Jughead asked, munching on some Doritos.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just crazy to think Cheryl killed her own brother." I said, shaking my head.

"I thought you'd be angry or -" Jughead assumed but I stopped him before he could go on about my emotions.

"Upset? No, I've cried for Jason enough. Now, I'm just so amazed on how your own blood could want to hurt you -- let alone kill you." I told him, shaking my head just as Cheryl waltzed her way into the room.