♡ 5 ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

I stood there, next to my father and Archie as the Coroner's loaded Jason's body into the van. My dad picked me up as I sobbed and brought me into the car. I couldn't stop crying, this whole time I thought Jason was at some secret house he had, trying to find a way to get Polly. But, no. He was at the shore of Sweetwater River with a bullet wound in his head. By the time we got home, I stopped crying but I was looking out the window, staring at the porch where Jason and I had our last coverstation ever. Right about now, I wished that converstation had gone better, wishing it had ended with a hug and not an insult.

"You okay to get out the car, Pumpkin?" My dad asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I nodded, wiping my tears.

Archie opened my door as I unbuckled mysef and helped me out of the car. I looked at him, and he pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay, Vally. Me and Dad are right here." Archie told me, picking me up and walking into the house. He took me upstairs to my room and laid me down on my bed.

"He's never coming back again. He's gone.." I whispered and started to cry again. My dad and Archie walked over to my bed and sat down.

"I know it's hard to ask, but think of it this way. He's in a better place, somewhere way better than Riverdale, Pumpkin. He got away, just not in the way people intend." My dad comforted me, as I laid my head on his lap. My dad rubbed my back, I guess until I fell asleep because after a while everything was quiet and dark.

I woke up hours later, yet again, due to the sun being in my face. I groaned, sitting up I looked down at my clothes and remembered last night. Jason was gone, for real and here I was in bed, still in my Semi - Formal dress. Grabbing my towel, I went to the bathroom and took a shower, a longer one than usual. The only thoughts that flooded my mind was who would want to hurt Jason, nobody in mind. Getting out of the shower, I stood in the mirror and looked at myself, my face mostly. My eyes were dark under them, too dark. I walked into my room, opening my drawer I took out three tiny bags of pills, I went into the bathroom and threw them into the toilet then flushed it. I walked back into my room and changed into some clothes for school.

| Valeria's Outfit |