♡ 6 ♡

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

I woke up some hours later, wanting food. Not knowing if my dad cooked, I put on the clothes I had earlier and walked downstairs, and out of the door. I saw Jughead sitting on the front porch, and I titled my head.

"Jughead. What are you doing here?" I asked him, sitting down next to him on the stairs.

"Waiting for Archie.. Is he here?" Jughead asked me, then looked at the door.

"No. What'd you need him for?" I asked him, and he looked at me then looked away.

"Jug what is it?" I pressed.

"I saw Archie and Ms. Grundy in the music room, like romantically." He let out and I gasped, putting my hand over my mouth.

"A-are you sure?" I stuttered out.

"Yes, I'm sure. They could've gotten caught by anyone." He told me, and I shook my head just as Archie approached the house.

"Jug. What's up?" Archie asked him, as Jughead had a look set on his face. Which scared me, he's never looked angry before.

"What's up is I saw you, Archie. In the music room. With Ms. Grundy." Jughead told him, standing up and walking towards him.

"Keep your voice down, my dad's inside." Archie warned him, stepping forward.

"Yeah, can we not do this here?" I asked, lowly as possible.

"I'm trying to help you, dude. I'm trying to be your friend here. Even though we're not anymore." Jughead told him which caused me to frown because they'd been best friends since grade school. And, honestly, it was all Archie's fault.

"How long? You and Grundy?" Jughead questioned. I crossed my arms and walked forward because I wanted to know, too. I defintely was going to skip music class, too.

"Since the summer. I like her." Archie confessed, and I shook my head. I knew my brother was naive but I didn't know he was that naive.

"So I'm guessing she's the reason you've been acting weird since summer?" Jughead questioned, again.

"One of them." Archie answered.

""One of them" There's more?!" I whisper-yelled, and Archie put his finger to his mouth.

"We were at Sweetwater River on July 4th. We heard a gunshot. The gunshot." Archie confessed and my jaw dropped. He had to tell someone, they had to tell someone, my brother can't be the one who cried wolf.

"Dude, you have to tell somebody." Jughead urged him.

"I can't. Neither can you two. If people find out about Grundy..." Archie trailed off before I interrupted him.