One

Percy POV
I had returned from my mission of blowing up the Princess Andromeda with Bekendorf a few days ago, but sadly, Bekendorf did not make it.

Everyone was devastated, but soon we had gotten over it, after we had burned his shroud.

I ran down the hill chasing Annabeth. We were playing a game of tag. Hey! Don't judge! We are still kids! I finally caught up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Tag! Your it!"
And I sprinted off running.

"Hey no fair!"

Just then, the conch horn blew for dinner, so I caught up with her, and we walked to the pavilion together. We separated at the tables and got our food. I got up, sacrificed some of my dinner to my dad, and sat down and ate.

After dinner and the sing-a-long at the camp fire, I headed to bed after saying goodnight to Annabeth, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched.

? POV
I watched the two play tag together before going off to dinner. I waited patiently on the roof of the big house, waiting for my chance. Then I saw Percy head over to his cabin.

'Now is my chance' I thought to myself, and quietly jumped off the roof of the big house. I sprinted after Percy, and slipped into his cabin, unnoticed, just before the door slammed shut.

Vote!
Comment!
Read!
~DemigodInTraining

(Edited)