Thirty-Four

"Who's going to die?"
"I don't know."

Percy POV
Silence set in.

I'm worried about the prophesy. Who is going to die? Please don't let it be Luke. Please. I pray to the gods, to the fates, please don't let it be Luke!

I turn to dad. Dad will help me right? I really hope that the gods let Luke live.

"Dad?"

"Yes?"

"Did-did you guys let Luke live?"

He sighed. "Yes. Everyone was against it but we allowed it because we really owe you. "

"Thank you." I whisper.

He reached over and wrapped me in his arms. He pulled me close and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"Dad?"

"Hm?"

"Am I going to die?"

He looks at me. "No. No Percy. You will not die. I will not let you."

I sigh relieved.

"Percy you will be fine."

It sounds like dad is trying to comfort himself more than me.

~Meanwhile in the throne room~

Third Person POV

"Luke! How could you!"

"You could have killed him!"

"Do you know what you have done?!"

Angry thoughts are being thrown at Luke. Luke stands in the middle of the throne room, face sad, shoulders slumped.

"I know. And I'm sorry. For everything. For hurting you. For hurting camp. And especially for hurting Percy. I regret my actions fully. I only ever wanted for demigods to be appreciated and recognized. For everyone to be treated fair. I thought that the Titans would be the ones able to do it. But I was wrong. Even if the gods are bad parents, the Titans are worse. I am so sorry for everything."

Thalia went up to Luke first. She slapped him, leaving a bright red hand mark on his left cheek.
Annabeth followed her with a punch to the gut.
Grover and Nico came next, Grover stomping on his left foot, Nico his right.

Luke hissed in pain.

"Okay. I totally deserved that. But owwww! Grover hooves hurt!!!"

Annabeth and Thalia jumped him in a giant hug.

"You dummy! I forgive you."
"Same."

Annabeth pulls away.
"But."
Luke gulps nervously.
"If you ever. Ever! Hurt Percy again..."

"I will NEVER hurt Percy again. He doesn't deserve that."

"Good. Because he loves you. And even though it kills me to say it, you guys love each other. You need to be there for him."

"Yes Annie. Thank you."

"You're welcome. And don't call me Annie!!!"

Alright guy. That seems like a good place to end this chapter. There are only a few more chapters left, then I will make a sequel! I'm sorry for the wait. I really don't have a good excuse. My only reason is that I was updating my other stories and forgot this one. Sorry!
~DemigodInTraining