Eleven

Percy POV

Ethan attached the leash and helped me off the bed. The leash acted like a chain and he guided me to an office like place. A large oak door stood there. Ethan knocked on the door.

"Come in"
Ethan pushed the large doors open and I walked inside, my head bowed.

Footsteps sounded across the wood floor and I saw a pair of shoes stop in front of me.
Cold, calloused fingers tilted my chin up and I came face-to face with Luke, or should I say, Kronos. He caresses my cheek. His hand goes to the hem of my shirt. He tugs on it and I lean away from him.
*cough* Kronos looks toward the sound. Ethan stands there awkwardly.
"Oh. Yes. Ethan. You may go."
Ethan shoots me a concerned look before bowing and dashing out of the room. Kronos grabs the leash and pulls me toward his desk. He sits on his chair and yanks me onto his lap. I struggle, but his arms wrap around me and he holds me with a grip of steel.

He leans forward so that his mouth is by my ear. He whispers.
"We attack Olympus tomorrow. You will be there at my side to witness it all. Happy early birthday Perseus."

He snaps his fingers and the world fades to black.

Sorry it's short guys. I'm not in a really good mood.
~DemigodInTraining