Twelve

Kronos POV

I look at the unconscious boy in my lap. I see why Luke likes him. His beautiful face and fit body and gleaming eyes... Stop Kronos you're getting sidetracked.

This boy will be my downfall if he escapes and I can't have that. Tomorrow he will turn sixteen and we will storm and take Olympus. Olympus will be ours! And when we win, I will make Perseus Jackson mine and Luke's eternal lover and consort.

I pick the boy up and carry him to his room. I toss aside the cage and set him under the covers of his bed. I am being the nice this time Perseus Jackson.

I sit down next to the bed and wait for him to awaken.

Percy POV

When I awaken it seems to be noon. I look around and see that I am not in the cage but in the bed. And Kronos is sitting in the chair behind me.

I scramble away from him.
"Ah. You are awake. Just in time. We are going to head to Olympus in a few hours. Before we do, though, we need to, ah, Roughen you up."

He drags me to a metal chamber and chains me to the wall.

"This will be fun! Well, for me anyway."

With that he draws his scythe and two daggers and takes out a torch.

"Let the torture begin."

Sorry for the short chapters guys. But, from now on, I will be updating a lot of short chapters. One or two a day so expect a minimum of 6 or 7 a week. Hopefully that will make it up to you guys. Also, don't forget about the curse on Percy. The silver spirals on his arms? Yeah, those are important in the rest of the chapters. If you forgot what the curse does comment I will remind you.
~DemigodInTraining