Thirty-Six

Percy POV

I stared at the doors that the people who were yelling were behind. Those are my friends. And the gods, they aren't exactly friends more of acquaintances but whatever.

Apollo pushed the doors open and pushed me inside. I bowed my head in an attempt to hide my blush as I felt lots of pairs of eyes on me.

"PERCY!!!" I hear my friends call my name.

My friends all run to me, with the intention of hugging the life out of me, most likely, but Apollo stands in front of me and stops them.

"I get you guys miss him and are worried, but he is right here. And if you would pay attention, you would see all the bandages and the casts on him. So please, try not to injure my patient any more than he already is."

They blushed, ashamed, and looked at the ground.

"Apollooooo. I can take care of myself!"

"I know, Perce, but still."

"Whatever 'Pollo. Guys I missed you so much, so Coke and give me a hug!"

Annabeth walked up to me first and hugs me tight, but is careful of my healing injuries.

"I missed you, Seaweed Brain."

"I missed you too, Wise Girl."

She pushed away and walked over to her mom to sit at the foot of her mom's throne.

Thalia, Grover, and Nico came up one after another to hug me too. Each came with their own declarations of how much they missed you.

After they backed off, I noticed one person who hasn't come up and was nervously staring at his hands.

"Hey Luke."

He looked up.
"Hey Percy."

I spread my arms and he comes over and hugs me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. For everything."

"I know. I forgive you. I don't trust you completely, but I forgive you, don't worry."

He looked at me gratefully before backing off to stand in the corner again. I look up at Zeus.

"Now, Lord Zeus. Why did you need me 'immediately'?"

"Your friends were driving me crazy! Apollo what took you so long?!"

Apollo looked at the floor embarrassed.

"Well, some nymph asked me for my autograph, I have no idea why. Why would someone want MY autograph? Apollo I get, but me? Anyway, then I asked Apollo why he just didn't teleport us here, and he said he forgot."

"Ugh. Apollo, really?" Artemis said exasperated.

Apollo blushed.

"Okay, I'm really tired for some reason, so can we get this over with?"

"Yes!" Zeus thunders. "Let us reward the heroes!"

Alright so there is that. It really sucks, but I'm going to bed because I'm really tired and I promised WolfHowler1 an update, so there you go! It is short but I will make up for it next chapter. Next chapter will most likely be updated sometime around Thursday next week. Have a good day/night.
~DemigodInTraining