Twenty

Percy POV

Even with my hands tied behind my back I was able to hit his Achilles spot.

Kronos screamed in rage and pain.

He charged at me and started beating me from where I sat.

I couldn't stand it anymore and collapsed.

The extra dagger I had dropped from the air and hit Kronos in his Achilles spot again.

He collapsed at the foot of the throne.

Just then the gods ran through the throne room doors followed by the demigods.

"PERCY" they all screamed when the saw me tied up, hurt, and exhausted.

"Please." I looked up and whispered.

Dad came forward in his God height and bent down so I could whisper in his ear from his throne.

"Save Luke"

He gasped.

"Why?! He hurt you!"

"He was nice to me. Kronos hurt me."
He nodded.

He whispered in Zeus's ear and Zeus nodded. He looked at Apollo who got the message and went to Luke. He whispered some words in Luke's ear and the essence of Kronos left his body leaving Luke tired and unconscious. Hermes rushed forward and picked him up and raced to the medical ward to get Luke some help.

Dad picked me up from his throne and held me close.

"How about we get those off you?"

I nodded weakly.

He tried to untie the rope around my arms and wrists but it didn't budge.

All the gods tried.

Hephaestus tried to take off the ankle cuffs.

It didn't work.

That was when the spell started to work again.

I started getting sick.

I was sweating.

Dad tried to see what was wrong but I gasped in his embrace so he set me down on the floor.

The tattoos glowed and I started to writhe on the ground.

"Apollo what is happening?!"

"I don't know!" Apollo checked me over.

I looked at him and gasped out three words before I lost conscience.

"Arms. Tattoos. Spell."

Then my world faded to black.

Alright guys so sorry for not updating. I was sick and had finals last week so I was quite busy. I wanted to make this longer but, I don't have much time today. I will try to update again soon. Maybe today maybe tomorrow.
For those who celebrate Christmas and it is Christmas day for them, Merry Christmas!
For me Christmas is tomorrow.
So consider this a Christmas present.
I've also decided to make this Lukercy, but when I finish I will make an alternate Percabeth ending.
Also thank you Fire-of-Stars for helping me come up with a way for Luke to survive but have Kronos die too.
And thank you everyone else for telling me to do either Lukercy or Percabeth.
Yours always.
~DemigodInTraining