Chapter 8

3d pov:

3d pov:

He's dead.

That was the only thing little hitomi heard when she stood there, at the doorstep of the blonde haired guy. Hitomi might have been a little too young to understand the concept of death,she was only 4 or rather she'd still turn 4 soon.

Shin's death and funeral were weeks ago but nobody bothered informing hitomi about it .

It was kind of sad,to see the little girl,just standing there,at seichu's door,with noone to turn to or anyone to understand her,with...noone being by her side again.

Chompers couldn't help his owner either,he was an animal and familiar with many humane emotion,but one thing the snake knew,hitomi was left alone and hurt,not physically,mentally.

People around the hospital...they used to tell hitomi that if someone died...she'd never see them again,and now,being left so alone and helpless,all she could do was run away from the shut door.

It doesn't matter how much time someone would spend with another,if you felt close to them and they die it will hurt,not only in your heart,it will leave a mental scar for as long as you live,you will only understand to live with it,never truely forget.

And for hitomi,who was mentally too wise but only a small child at the same time, it broke her little world. She won't find any comfort at home,there was noone waiting,home meant pain for her,there just wasn't a place she felt she could belong to.

People will only shun or look at her with pity again,at home taiju nii will beat her up for being out alone again,yuzuha née will scold her and hakkai will be scared.

She had no friemds other than chompers,no place to go and no place to hide at...so the last resort drove her to run,run far as her little lega could go,as far as she could get,away from her pains.

Hitomi got so far that she had jumped into a train by accident,with only 500 yen on her.

Chompers had hid himself under her loose dress again and all she could do was sit there...eyes close to watering and heart beating fast,she didn't like causing a scene,but throat as tight as it was made hitomi leave a few small tears.

No one saw.

At the next stop of the train hitomi wandered off of it,the place? She couldn't read. All hitomi could do was follow the croud,walk into the big ,scarry city.

And she walked.

Passed by stores,food stalls, stores with items she could only dream to get, vendors...and lastly...she found herself in a dark alley...

It was the last straw for hitomi,sat down at a dirty wall,knees at her stomach,hands over her face and big tears in her eyes,she began to cry.

"Chompers,chom-chom..." she tried to calm down,tried to talk,only mutteting came out.