seven

CHOSO SMILED AT YOU AS HE STOOD OUTSIDE THE SHOP, you were currently breaking the bank in

CHOSO SMILED AT YOU AS HE STOOD OUTSIDE THE SHOP, you were currently breaking the bank in. he had only been waiting in the rain for ten minutes , but you knew it was time to wrap it up. grabbing your bags and stepping out of check out, you step outside as rain poured heavily. choso immediately held his black umbrella over your head.

taking the cluster of shopping bags out of your hands. he walks you around to the passenger side and helping you in , before setting the bags and umbrella in the back seat. as he begun to drive off , you rested your head on the window.
"where are you taking me choso?" you questioned as you watch rain droplets chase eachother down the window.

you felt a feeling of warmth swarm within you as he grasped your hand that once laid gently on your thigh. this notion causing you to glance over at him, his hair slightly damp and his biceps seemed to have enlarged over night as he gripped the steering wheel. the scar across his nose gave him a rugged look that made your thighs tighten with want.

and holy fuck did you want him.

"home, pretty girl." he drew out nonchalantly.

"your home ?" you questioned again.

he kept his eyes on the road. "if thats the way you want to put it."

your phone buzzed in your purse, you finally ditched the old one that got you in this wonderful situation in the first place.

nobara👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
did you up and die ?!

i'm fine, lmao.

well , where are you ?

i'm...at work.

it wasn't technically a lie , choso did pay you after all.

nobara👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
oh right, send me the

address i'm craving udon.

uh oh. you knew this would become troublesome sooner or later , yet you preferred later.

sorry love ,
getting super busy ttyl.

you turned off your phone to which choso squeezed your hand. "how long are you going to lie to your friends ?" his voice was calm but still it made you feel ashamed.
"i just , want them to think i can do this on my own , yknow ?"

choso only hummed , pulling into a parking lot your e/c eyes enlarged. "woah.." you breathe at the sight of the home. it was a traditional japanese style mansion. as the two of you stepped from the car, choso opted to grabbing your bags while you were drawn to the mote around the home filled with koi fish .

"lets go inside , wouldn't want you to catch a cold out here." choso spoke and you caught up beside him as you followed him into the home.

choso leads you up sleek; black modern stairs your bags still in his hand. he bought you into a bedroom that had all your belongings , already put up and accomodating the room beautifully.

"do you like it, baby ?" choso was now standing behind you , his hands finding that familiar spot on your waist. this caused you to gasp softly . your face burned and yoir heart skipped atleast three beats. "i love it , you know i don't have to stay here i could get a motel or somethi-" his arms reached to wrap around your stomach , holding you close. you could smell his expensive cologne , shivering as he placed a chaste kiss to your neck.

"why would i want that, i need you here , so that i can take care of you." choso drew out lowly against your ear. "understand, baby?"
you nod gently and his hand glides up your stomach to grasp your neck , holding it back slightly. "tell me you understand, princess." the man's voice dangerously low.

"i understand , daddy."

"good fucking girl."

ah hey guys
pls comment & vote
mwahs 🥝🪼!
$taarfruit out 🌺.