nine

✰  YOU FELT AS SOFT KISSES WERE BEING PLACED ON YOUR FOREHEAD. your cheek nuzzled onto choso's chest , the feeling of his arms wrapped around you brought comfort to you.  you had never been fucked like that in your life , you thought as you reminisced choso grabbing your low puffs , using them like reigns as he fucked himself deep inside of you. the lewd sound of your dewy skin colliding against his , as you only mewld helplessly ; loving the way he used you.

"how are you baby, you okay?" he glances down at you in his warm hold ,snapping you from your head, and you nod against his chest.

"I didn't mean to be so rough, my love."  choso stroked your cheek gently. his dark eyes roaming you, he just couldn't contain himself, not when you looked so damn good.
right now your buns were messy thanks to him, but he found your curls like that were every bit of adoring,  and he'd gladly do it again.

"come on angel, I'll make you breakfast." he got up , helping you out of bed , wearing one of his oversized washed-out band tees.
in which he thought you looked especially beautiful.

as the two of you walked downstairs, laughter and rough housing could be heard, thus painted a worried look on your face.
"don't worry, it's just my brother and...his brother." he assured, mumbling that last part as they entered the kitchen.

you grew slightly embarrassed,  not knowing there was anyone else in the house the entire time. you would've considered being a little more quiet last night.

"what can i get for you , pretty girl?" he questions , placing his hands on your waist before lifting you up onto the marble counter top. " I want..." you trailed off with a hum." an assorted fruit bowl." you smile and choso eyes you as he made his way to the fridge, not wanting to take his eyes off you for a second. "is that all , lovely?"

choso pulls out miscellaneous fruits and sets them on a cutting board. "mhm." you hum.
grabbing a bowl , chosos washed the fruit thoroughly before chopping them into cubes , then serving it to you.

"honey or whipped cream,baby ?" he asked , both in hand as he neared you , standing between your rounded thighs. "which would you choose ?" you asked not really used to putting either on your scrumptious fruit bowl.

your e/c eyes watch with intent as he dips a pineapple into the golden, sappy substance.
raising it to your mouth before tracing your lips, " whatevers harder to suck off of you." he spoke lowly as he tipped your chin bringing your bottom lip into his mouth , enjoying the honey on his perfect girl.

adoring a breathless you, choso then placed the fruit in your mouth in which you chewed , the pineapple bursting with sweet; sour flavor.
you could feel that familiar need pooling between your legs as he gaze you a hunters gaze, and my God did you want to be feasted upon by him.

"damn choso , I didn't know you got pussy." a voice drew the both of you's attention,  turning to glare at a particularly large , robust man standing in the entry way of the kitchen.  his dark hair pulled into a man bun. "maybe everything isn't meant to be boasted about todo." the man spoke lowering you from the counter, sheilding your bottomless figure from him , even so the shirt you wore lingered above your knees.

"bullshit , women are meant to be boasted about..fuck I love women." todo began to daydream on said topic causing choso to roll his eyes. "y/n this aoi todo, the idiot I told you about."

"you mean your brother's, brother?" you questioned.

"sadly." choso admitted.

"don't let him give you a bad reputation about me, he's just got a stick up his ass cause I pull more pus-"

"enough." choso silenced causing you to giggle a bit.

"where's itadori?" choso asked and you felt your stomach pain nervously.

"getting absolutely railed on mortal kombat." todo spoke as he dug into a box of lucky charms.

"I'm not actually thanks for the help back there." the pink haired boy erupted in annoyance as he entered the kitchen. "and by the way , I'm going to head into town to get some noise canceling headphones, can't you screw girls who don't-" just then his eyes fell on you , peeking from behind choso with hot cheeks .

"y/n?"

choso tilted his head slightly  " you two know each other."

"know? pfft, she was the first person i met when we attended jujustu high, she's a close friend, y/n what are you doing here?" yuji questioned before taking in your appearance,  then glancing over at choso. it didn't take long for him to piece together exactly what was going on here, you just didn't expect him to say it aloud.

"y/n...did you fuck my brother?"

_______________

uhmm,  heya pooks 🦭
staarfruit out 🥝🌺.