eight

✰  CHOSO AGREED TO GIVE YOU A TOUR OF THE HOUSE, that was of course after you tried on everything you bought today. "mm, give me spin, pretty girl." he twirled his finger as if to manuver you around. and like a sugar plum faerie you done so. turning to face him again ,a small grin tugs the corner of his mouth as he adored you.

you wore a black; backless dress with a slit starting at your mid thigh. your e/c eyes were big and expectant , while choso devoured your buttery brown skin in the skin tight ensemble. "well.." you whispered out nervously as you rocked on your toes awkwardly.

"so stunning , baby." choso breathed out , because you truly took his breath away.
you smile warmly "okay , okay i have one more." you expressed and choso covered his eyes like you had told him to do the other twenty times. you look up through your lashes to asure he isnt peeking as you strip down to your underwear.

you observe yourself in the outfit first before  you spoke, "okay choso, you can look now." you could visibly see how his jaw hardened, a vein prominate in his neck. you looked down at the floor , as you tried to discern what that look meant. "you don't like it." your glistening lips formed into a pout.

"no i do, fuck baby i do.." he reassured.
"the issue here is i don't know where you think you're going in that other than my bed room." choso stood from the cushy pink chair, leaning to grab your wrist and pull you into him. choso placing his hands beneath your butt , on your smooth;warm thighs.

you felt your skin increase in temperature. choso's dark brown eyes bore into you, eyeing the way the safety pins barely kept your breast at bay, and how fucking delicious your ass looked in those pink mini shorts.

 choso's dark brown eyes bore into you, eyeing the way the safety pins barely kept your breast at bay, and how fucking delicious your ass looked in those pink mini shorts

"i thought it could be cute for summer." you explained , nervously looking up at him. choso inches closer to you, the tip his nose giving you soft eskimo kisses as his lips thirsted for yours. "be a good girl while i think about it." he gruffed out before submerging his lips on yours. you moan into the kiss as his tongue engulfs your own.

you whimper as his finger hooks into your shorts , tugging them to pull around your feet. wrapping his arms under your thighs he manages to lay you on the bed , lips still connected. a long awaited breath pulling from you as your lips parted.

"hmph-nnuh~" you whimpered as you propped yourself on your elbows to see choso standing over you, his thumb tracing circles around your eager clit, your pussy prominate through the thin material.

"already so responsive." choso smirked, eyes dark and low. the man continued to tease you , watching you knead and cry out helplessly. your sopping heat leaking through the fabric of your panties. your lashes flutter as you watch him pull his shirt over his head, his chiseled bare body made you all the more aroused.

your irises lowered as he stripped down to black boxers, you swallowing at the sheer prominance and girth of the package he was carrying. crawling on top of you , you let his hair loose from the two buns he sported as you reached to cup his face , kissing him passionately.

"do you want me y/n l/n , as badly as i want you?" he whispered against your neck, gently teasing your soft spot. "yes choso, i-i need you." you whine.
you observe as choso stands before grabbing your thighs and pulls you to the edge of the bed, your legs extended, feet at his shoulders as he began to slowly pull off your panties.

a sticky string of wetness following as he removed them causing him to groan.

choso spreads your legs , cursing to himself as he admires it. "such a pretty pussy, baby." he spoke lowly. taking out his cock he stroked it above your phat lips, before letting his moist pink tip nudge your sensitive bud gently. "mmf." you moaned softly as he continued to thrust against your clit, letting your wetness coat his lengthy dick.

after teasing you, choso rubbed the head of cock at your entrance. "breathe in for me baby." he insisted , sliding in slowly but effiently into your warmth , your succulent walls clenching tightly around him as you got used to his size.

"shit, baby." choso cursed , a sexually frustrated look on his face. he began to move himself in and out of you , feeling him stretch you so fucking good. his pace was slow , yet you felt tears brim your eyes every long, deep stroke.

he couldn't take it anymore, you looked so fucking sexy below him , your hair spralled out and your lips spewing soft cries. choso could restrain himself from roughly grabbing your thighs and slamming in and out of you. "god you feel so damn good." he groaned as he fucked you deep.

"you like how i fuck this pussy, huh baby?"
"fuck- y-es!" you screamed as you clenched his arms tightly. you could feel a rush flowing from your core , your back arching from the bed as you began to erupt in shivers. "thats it baby, cum on my dick just like that." he pulled out of you, letting you come down from your high.

"turn over, ass up for me babygirl." he instructed ruthlessly. you slowly getting into the position he wanted. "ah!" you hissed feeling him spank your exposed pussy lips.
feeling his thumb glide against the cream from your puffy cunt, waving over your ass and gently pushing his finger in your tight hole which caught you immediately by surprise.

"chos-" before you could finish his hips slammed right back into you, taking your sweet cunt all for himself. you can feel his breath on your neck as he holds himself over you, his hand finding the hem of your shirt and tearing it down the middle and letting your breast spill out.

"oh fuck- please~!" truthfully you didn't know what you were begging for , for him to have mercy on your cervix or craving for him to take you deeper.

the double penatration made your legs weak, wanting to give out. "be a good fucking slut and keep that arch straight , understand?"

"mhm~"

the man reached around to pinch your clit causing you to yelp. "i'm sorry what was that , pretty girl?"

"yes daddy , i-understand." you hiccup as he continues to plow into you. "there's my girl."
you felt like he was fucking you for eons , you were on your fourth orgasm and your labia felt numb. that was until you felt him get sloppier and his breaths changing.

"fuck i'm close , baby." he grunted out, you took this opportunity to throw your ass against him , fucking him back over and over until you felt warm cum thrash into you , then leaking down your inner thigh.

you breathed out in relief , missing the smirk that reappeared on choso's handsome countenance. leaning against your ear

"let me fuck all my hot cum into that sweet little cunt of yours."

i think this chapter pretty
much speaks for its self 🤭
, staarfruit out 🥝🌺 !