ten.

-

" I- ." YOU PAUSED, NOT KNOWING HOW TO RESPOND. choso lowered his dark eyes to you, taking in how you were shaking and the way your eyes wavered; embarrassment stained your being. "she didn't know." choso assured; looking to you, then noticing that didn't ease you in the slightest. "right...y/n ?"

you swallow.

"oohoho,  shiit." todo spoke lowly as he muffled a laugh. choso's eyes like daggers cutting through him. "and to think you don't have time to hang out with us anymore, " itadori paused , long and hard. "say...y/n you never mentioned the name of your job nor the exact location.." he prompted as if he was piecing something together.

his brown eyes twitched to choso , "you fucking slob."yuji spat , choso not even the slightest bit offended. he loved his brother and nothing he could say would dent him what so ever.

"I can't believe you y/n!" yuji fumed, causing you to stumble further behind choso.
"that's enough itadori." the dark haired man spoke calmly.

"fuck you! "

"why do you even care so much brother, she's just a friend right?" todo butt in.

"BECAUSE SHE WAS MINE FIRST !" itadori fumed.

the room grew ridged,  ghost quiet. choso stiffened he was wrong, nothing yuji could say could affect him...except that.
"w-what?" you uttered out wide eyed as you took in yuji's heated expression,  fists clenched at his side, veins pulsating. you felt bad for whom or what ever would have to face the ends of his blows.

"you were mine first y/n." was all the boy uttered before storming off leaving the three completely gobsmacked. your e/c eyes glared up to the towering man beside you, for the first time he looked angry, conflicted...hurt. his eyes glancing everywhere but you as it looked like he were solving a difficult equation. "choso I s-swear I was going to tell him.."

you watch as his jaw clenched, his head nodding softly before he started a stride, leaving the kitchen down the lengthy halls of the home. todo set his box of cereal down "well i'm not very good at this sort of thing.." he uttered awkwardly as he pulled a bowl from the cupboard and began filling it with the sugary puffs and then gently sliding it over to you.

sniffling softly as you accept the dry cereal.

____

20 missed calls from nobara 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾

you were ashamed , hiding under your blankets. the sound of your phone buzzing nonstop interrupting your emotional banter.
your mind trailed back to what itadori had said. "you were mine first." how could you let the possibility of him liking you completely slip your mind.

yuji was just that sweet,  brotherly kinda guy you'd overlook you guessed. and choso...your heart pained at the thought that he'd never look at you the same, never touch you the same.

and nobara , your best friend,  whom you promised to never harness a secret from..will never forgive you. you were in a wallow of guilt, enclosing yourself tighter within your blankets, wishing to never leave them.

----

__________

boo small filler chapter 😒.
staarfruit out 🍍🌺.