eleven.

YOU GENTLY STIRRED THE STEAMING LIQUID as you sat in the booth of the small cafe alone

YOU GENTLY STIRRED THE STEAMING LIQUID as you sat in the booth of the small cafe alone. only god knew what time it was but you didn't care figuring no one wanted you around. the bell above the door chimed, which didn't make you curious to see who was entering in the slightest, but when you heard his voice your heart plummeted.

"well well, if it isn't y/n l/n, all alone hm?" his tone belittling.

you glare up through your lashes, eyes swollen and damp. mahito loomed over you a smug smirk on his expression. "how have you been, do tell all the details, it looks like you're doing absolutely terrible." he smiles as he slides in the seat across from you, trying your hardest to ignore him. why now?

"not talkin huh, that's fine not like you've got anything goin for ya,  probably still living in that shit box in shibuya hm?" he laughed. "you can't slap pink on it and call it cute,silly." he eyed your outfit as he poked fun at you.

you bite your bottom lip hard enough to break skin as you felt your eyes swell even more. "just go away...please." you uttered.

"awwn" he pouted. "how can i when you're so pathetically cute." he reached beneath the table to squeeze your thigh causing you to immediately shift away.

"don't touch me." you spat lowly.
"or what, you used to like when i touched you...made you feel good, especially here." mahito reached out but failed to meet your skin as his hand was quickly encased by a larger one, crushing it within its grasp causing the man to yelp out in pain, attracting a few peoples attention.

"k-kamo ?" the pale man uttered as he looked up at the man he somehow recognized. "that's my name isn't it." he rebuttled squeezing his hand tighter, to the point of breaking. "and that ...is y/n l/n , but it seems you knew that, so let me enlighten you on this." choso deadpanned as he leaned down to be leveled with him.

"you will respect her, and that goes for any woman for that matter. you will not so much as even think to step into the same room as her, or even breathe her direction do you understand?"

mahito waled like a bear caught in a trap as he coughed up a poor excuse for a ' yes '. shoving him away like the trash he was, choso grabbed your hand with no hesitation.  "come on y/n, lets get you out of here."

you quickly nodded as you followed after him, not sparing mahito another glance, although you did wonder how they knew each other, small world perhaps.

the car ride was completely quiet between the two of you, finally breaking the silence as he walked around to open the door for you.  "I'm really sorry about everything, i did mean to tell him , I just wanted to confirm he was your brother first but...by then it was too late." you expressed.

"I know love, I understand how overwhelming this all must be for you." he spoke gently before placing a kiss to your forehead. which made you exhale in relief, "but if you ever leave without telling me again, no matter how sad you are , i will make it so that you are actually sorry."  his tone low and slightly eerie.

lifting your chin to gaze up at him his tired eyes looked at you ravenously. "there's a warm bath ran for you upstairs, wait for me, k?"

you nodded as he let you go from his grasp to head inside. pulling your phone from your pocket you decided to finally text back your best friend.

nobara👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
hey...you okay ?
yuji told me everything.

*sigh* how is he ?

rebellious, angsty
he's in his dramatic teen
phase.

girl-

jk in all seriousness
he's just upset his brother
had the balls to do what he
wanted.

you set your phone aside,  the thought of you hurting someone as sweet as itadori made your heart ache. but you decided you were going to make it right, one way or another.

____

hiya pooks u know u missed me!
we've entered a new era 🤭
which means i can't call you guys my passionfruits anymore T-T

-GRIMREAPUH out <3