Chapter 9

(Dipper pov)

I groan in pain, feeling blood trickling down the side of my face as I slowly open my eyes. I feel a gag tied over my mouth and glancing behind me I see that my hands are chained behind my back and to the floor.

"Pinetree!" That's Bill's voice. How is he here? I manage to sit up, pulling against the chains. "Pinetree I'm here! Please let me up!"

Ford walks past me, carrying a huge dagger in his hand. He glances out the window but does it in a way that Bill won't be able to see him. He grabs the rope I always use and tosses the end out the window before hiding against the wall in the shadows. No no no no!

I try to call out to Bill, to warn him as I frantically pull at the chains knowing that it is useless. Bill climbs in the window and I see by his face how his joy at seeing me turns to confusion to horror.

Ford stabs him from behind, the dagger going through his back and out his stomach, blood seeping through Bill's shirt. He pulls the dagger out as Bill collapses to the floor, bleeding out. I feel tears in my eyes as I struggle harder against the chains.

"See what you did Dipper? None of this would have happened if you had for once in your stupid life stopped thinking about what you wanted and just did what I needed you do do."

He tosses the dagger to the side before walking behind me, unchaining the chain from the floor. I struggle as I feel him pulling me back to the door in the floor he had open. I don't even know how long that doorway has even been there.

"Come on. We are going somewhere where no one will ever find you again. For fucksakes, stop fighting me!"

I finally manage to get the gag off my mouth so now it's just hanging around my neck. "No!" I turn to look at him feeling anger and desperation burning through me. "I will never go with you willingly ever again! It doesn't matter where you take me or hide me, for the rest of my life I will never stop running and never stop trying to get away from you! But.....but i-if you just let me save him I'll do whatever you want. I will go with you, we can be a happy family just like you want. I will never run away or argue ever again. But please please just let me save him. Please."

"Pinetree......no....." I hear Bill say weakly.

Ford takes a set of keys out of his pocket and unlocks the chains from my wrists. He grabs my arm before I can go to Bill. "Stay put." I stay where I am as he goes over to Bill, chaining Bill's wrist to a nearby support beam. "Just in case you think of trying to follow us." Ford backs away. I get up rushing over to Bill

"Bill, oh my god...." He keeps a hand over his stomach as blood seeps through his fingers. I gently move his hand out of the way so I can get a better look at the wound. "I can fix this I can fix this."

"No no no no." I grab his hand trying to make him touch my hair but he just keeps pulling his hand away.

"Bill please just let me heal you."

"Y-You can't go with him please."

"If I don't you'll die."

"If you go, you will feel like you died."

"I can't let you die, Bill, so please....."

He puts a hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer. From the corner of my eye I see he has a big glass shard in his other hand and before I can react he uses it to effortlessly cut all of my hair. I watch as it falls around me, putting a hand to my hair unable to believe he did that. No no no no! H-How am I supposed to heal him now?!

"No no!" I hear Ford yell. He picks up the cut hair as it turns brown and I see his hair start to lose its color and go so grey it's almost white, his skin wrinkling up so he looked like a prune. "What have you done what have you done?!" He grabs my arm roughly pulling me to my feet and shaking me hard. "How could you have done this to me?!"

"Get off of me!" I shove him back and in horror I see him fall out the window. I didn't mean to shove him that hard. What the fuck have I done? Hearing Bill groan I go back to his side. "No no no!" I grab his hand putting it to the back of my head still trying to fix this. "Flower gleam and glow
Let your power shine"

"Pinetree." I look down at him feeling tears in my eyes. "You were my new dream."

"And you were mine." I cradle his body in my arms as I see his breathing getting slower. I feel the tears falling down my face. "Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt

Change the fates' design
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine"

One of my tears falls right onto his wound. I watch as the wound starts glowing the same blue color that my hair had been. When the glowing stops I gently move his shirt up. My eyes widen seeing that it's healed. His skin is still stained red with blood but the wound is all healed.

"Pinetree." I look down at Bill again as he looks up at me with the same cocky smile he always wore. "Did I ever tell you that I have a thing for brunettes?"

Happy tears come down my face this time as I hug him tightly.