new people

Wanda Pov

Hi, l'm Wanda Maximoff, and my life was okay at first. I had my parents and my twin brother Pietro, and we were happy together. That was until Hydra took my happiness and family away from me...

The took me and my twin brother, and em... well.. my parents were... killed...

That happened when I was 5 years old. I'm 11 now , I think, I have lots track of time, in Hydra. I didn't know what time, day, or year it was. I've never seen the daylight in years, I have forgotten how the outside world is. My memory isn't so good and I don't remember my whole life with my parents, but I remember that I was happy... and how my parents were killed. After that, I only remember Hydra. The experiment that put me and my brother do the training that we have to do, and of course, all the punishment that we have to go through.

I was relieved that they let me and my brother see it's other, comfort one another. But one day, they told me that they killed him. They killed my brother. Why? Because he tried to escape, he tried to leave that horrible place, and they killed him for that. I was so devastated after that, so scared so... broken. I lost my brother, my favorite person in the world, who protected me for everything. He was gone, I would never hear his voice again, never see him again never touch him again and that broke me even more he was my only family and he was gone... The only thing that relieved me is that he is in a better place with Mama and Papa

Every day is the some training not eating anything, well I did it once a week something little green and brown, it was dry but I didn't care it was food so... and of course, there was punishment. Every day , I wouldn't speak or eat without permission, I wouldn't cry or use my powers .

This day was one of the some wake-up. Go training, of course, until I could breathe and then get punishment. Two men came at my cell and started beating me up until I passed out. I didn't pass out that time, but I was dizzy, wouldn't move or talk.

Suddenly, the door opened again. I didn't look to see who it was. I didn't want to, nor would."Hey,kid," I heard someone's voice I hadn't heard before, and I looked to see who it was with fear. I saw a woman with red, short hair, but I wouldn't really see her face because it was dark and my vision was blurry.
" Hey, I'm here to help. Don't be scared , l will get you out of here, okay?" She said , and I hesitated nod." Can you walk ?" I shook my head at her question."Okay, it's okay, em... can l touch you?" I hesitated for a minute. I didn't know her. How can I trust her? But sometimes inside me tells me to trust her. I nodded again and started to pick me up for the floor that I was sitting, hugging my knees and leaning my head on the wall . When she put me on her hip, I was tense and whined in pain, but after some minutes, I relaxed on her arms, and I could feel her walking quickly, after a little l passed out on her arms.

I wake up in a bed.' That weird,' I thought. In my cell, I didn't have a bed. I was just sleeping on the floor. I sat up, and I didn't know where I was , I started to panic and look around , and then I saw the woman for earlier. When she noticed me, she said. "Hey kid, how are you feeling?" I was just looking at her with fear in my eyes. " it's okay, I won't hurt you. What's your name?" She asked me. I hesitated, open my mouth to say, but then closed it, 'what if the punishment me again, I don't know her and she didn't give me permission to talk to her' I thought
" Kid? " She said and broke me from my thoughts." You can speak to me, don't be scared ." She continues , I just nod, I don't really trust my voice at this point, I haven't talked in a while. "l-l'm ...Wand-da." I said as loud as I couldn't, but it came out as a whispered." Well, Wanda, l'm Natasha, " She said and smiled at me, I just nodded." I'm going to get Bruce. Will you be okay?" I nodded, and she left. I sighed and leaned down.' Finally, I'm out of there. ' I thought and waited for Natasha to come back. For some reason, I feel like I can trust her

Natasha's Pov

After Bruce did some check-up on Wanda, I could see that she was tense, with fear in her eyes. " So kid, you need vitamins... well, you need to eat." Bruce said. Wanda, look at me. I nod. " l'm... not... hungry.." She said. "Are you sure, because you look very skinny." Bruce said, and I saw Wanda looking down at her palms.' Jesus, what did the do to her those assholes?' I thought angrily. "... Okay..." Wanda said," Dinner will be ready in an hour. How about you go change and do a shower?" I said. She just nodded with looking away from her palms.

We went into my room so she could shower, " Okay, the bathroom is right here, and I will have some clothes on the bed for you." I said. She nodded and went to the bathroom. After some time, she got out of the bathroom with red eyes ,and I assumed that she was crying. She got dressed and we went to the kitchen where there was Steve, Tony, Sam and Clint.

"Hey Nat , hey kid," Clint says with a smile. I smile back. "Hey Clint," l said, Wanda just stood there playing with her fingers. I mentioned her to take a sit, and she did. They all introduced them selfs and then started to talk about random things " Hey kid, what's your name?" Tony asked. Wanda looks at me like she wants permission to talk , l nod at her with a confused look, "Wanda.." She said, not too loud."How old are you ?" Sam asked, we waited some second "...11..." She said, still not looking at us. " Well , that's young.." Sam said, and we went back at our food . I looked at Wanda, she hasn't eaten anything. " Wanda, sweetie, you can eat " l said, she nodded and take a small bite, I had a sad look on my face that Clint noticed and he mouthed to me " give her time." I sighed and nodded.' How can I help her? '