shopping

Third person pov

Some days passed, and Wanda was acting more as a kid her age. She was playing with Lila's dolls, running around with the others, and she was smiling and laughing more. She was happy.

Nat was so proud of her. She is not so scared and sad. She is playing and laughing and eating a little more. They became very close, and she saw her us her own child.But she knew that something was bothering her and she hadn't told her. She wanted to help her, but she didn't want to make her uncomfortable, so she waited. She wanted to tell herself and not just ask her straight away.

Today, they were going to the city for shopping.

Natasha's Pov

"Ughhh," I heard Yelena groan for the thousand time. " I hate shopping!" She complained. I rolled my eyes." Suck it up, you're going." I told her. She groans again." Is it so bad?" Wanda asked, and she was sitting at the bed withherlegscrossed, a little sad and scared." No detka, don't worry, Yelena is just overreacting." I said and glared at Yelena to shut up.Yelena rolled her eyes but stopped." It's gonna be fun, right?" Wanda asked us. "Of course, detka." I said, and yelena shrugged." I guess." She said. She looked at Wanda's face and saw that it was a bit sad." But, now that you are here, of course, we are going to have fun. We always have fun when you are with us. And we have a great time." She told her. Wanda's face lights up. Yelena went over and picked her up." Let's go downstairs." She said, and we all went downstairs to the others so we could leave.

"Are you ready?" Clint asked us. " Yeah, let's go." I said. And we went to the car.

"Where are we going first?" Pietro asked as he was closing the car door.
" Mm, let's see. We can go for some clothes first and then groceries." I said
" Boring." He said. " You guys can go somewhere else if you want, and we can meet up after." I said." Yeah , sure, let's go." Tony said, and the guys left." So let's go get some clothes for the little printsessa here." Yelena said and pointed at Wanda, who giggled. I smiled. " Okay, come on."

After some time, we got all of our clothes, and we went for some groceries for Laura. "We got too many things." Wanda said. Me and Yelena laughed." Yeah, but you needed them, so it's okay." I said.

After we finished all the groceries, we went to meet the others." Hey." Steve said." Hey, did you guys have fun?" I asked them." Yeah, it was so much fun." Pietro said excitedly." Shall we go for a coffee?" Clint asked." Yes, I need my coffee." Tony said, and we laughed.

We went to a cafe and sat at a table. We ordered some coffee, and Pietro and Wanda got ice cream. We talked for a while, but it started to get late, so we diseased to head back.

On the way back, I was holding Wanda on my lap, and Steve was holding Pietro because it didn't have too much room. Wanda had fallen asleep on me, and Pietro was just looking out the window. Tony and Clint were talking on the front seats. Wanda flinched a little bit in her sleep, and i rubbed her hand to calm her down.

When we arrived, I picked her up and went straight to the bedroom so I could lay her down on the bed.

I put her down and went downstairs with the others.

" But I'm not tired." I heard Pietro say. "Pietro, it's late. Go to bed." Clint said. "Ughhh, fineee." He groaned and rolled his eyes." Good night." We said to him, and he waved at us and went upstairs.

I sat on the couch and talked to the others." It was fun today." Steve said." Surprisingly, it really was." Tony said, and Yelena agreed." Well, those two are fun. We are not." Clint said and chuckled." Hey! I am fun." Tony said dramatically. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

Pietro's pov

" But I'm not tired." I said. They wanted me to go to bed, but I didn't want to. Sure, I was tired, but I know that he told me to go to bed. I don't want to go.
"Pietro, it's late. Go to bed." Dad said to me. I was too tired to argue back, so I gave up." Ughhh, fineee." I groaned and rolled my eyes. He won this time, but he won't be the next." Good night." They said, and I waved at them, and went upstairs.

I didn't go to my room. I was eavesdropping on them, but they didn't say anything interested. They are so boring all of them. Except maybe Tony a little bit. And Yelena. And maybe Nat... but that's it.

I got up to leave, but I heard crying, and I went to see who it was.

It was coming for Nat's room. I opened the door, and I saw Wanda. She was sitting on the bed hugging her legs and her face down.

When she heard the door, she looked at me. "Pietro?" She said, wiping her eyes and her nose." What are you doing here?" She asked me and sniffed. I ignored her question." Why are you crying, sestra?" I asked her." She shrugged."... nightmares?" I said, and she nodded. I went and sat next to her and pulled into a hug." It's okay, it's just a dream, don't worry." I try to calm her down." But pietro... it wasn't... it was real, it really happened..." She said.

She was right it really did happen, and it just made it worse than it already is." I know... but it's over now. You don't have to be scared. It's all over." I said and sniffed.

We sat for some time there." Does Nat know?" I asked, scared a little bit for the answer. She shook her head. "Oh sestra... you have to tell her she can help you." I said, trying to convince her to tell Nat about her nightmares. " ... I don't know..." She said. I sight. " Fine, but think about it, please. Good night, sestra." I said, kissed her head, and got off the bed." Good night, brat." She said.

I went to my room and lay down on my bed. I sight, and I fall asleep.