Yelena

I wanted to make Wanda a little younger :)

Wanda's Pov

It's been 3 days since I've been with the Avengers. I have headaches their thoughts are so loud, but to be honest, I don't really mind. They are sweet and kind to me, and I like it. The only person who was so kind to me was my brother.

I don't really come out of my room. I go out if I'm thirsty or if Natasha asks me to.

I don't really want to go out because all eyes will be on me, and they will have tons of questions, and I don't feel so comfortable or too safe to answer. Well, to be fair, Natasha helps me. When she sees that I'm uncomfortable, she just changed the subject or glare at them, which is very fine to look at their faces.

Well, today, I didn't want to go downstairs, Natasha came and asked me, and I said I didn't want to, and she understood. I feel like Natasha's the only one who understands me, and I feel safe with her, I like it when she is around, I just feel a lot safer like no one will hurt me.

I lay on my bed just thinking all that had happened, and I fell a tear on my cheek, I widened off and opened the TV to get my mind off something.

Natasha's Pov

I was in the kitchen , eating lunch with the others, Wanda didn't come, I asked her and she didn't want to so l will just go food at her room later. I don't know if she eats it, but I hope she does, and I want her to know that I care about her

Everyone was talking about random stuff when we heard something hit the floor. We turned around to see who it was, and..."Guess who's backkkk!" Yelena said. I have a smirk in my face when Tony groaned."I'm happy to see you too, Iron guy," Tony rolled, his eyes
"Hey Lena," I said, and went to hug her. "How was the mission kid." Steve asked. "First, I'm not a kid, I'm 21 years old, and second, it was fine, boring, but okay," Yelena replied. "Are you hungry?" I asked. "I'm starving."She said and sat in my seat and started eating my food. I rolled my eyes and went to sit next to Tony."So... did anything exciting happen?"She asked with a fool mouth. I glare at her and roll my eyes." Yes, and don't speak with your mouth fool."I said. She rolled her eyes at me and said," So what happened?"She asked. I signed and started explaining, " We had a Hydra mission, and we found someone and brought them here."," Well, that is a shity explanation, and it sounds boring." She said," And where is this person?""l'm going to get her food in a little bit, you want to come?" I said. She looks at me while swallowing her food,"Sure, why not?"

When we finished eating, we went to Wanda to give her some food and to meet Yelena

I knocked on the door, but I didn't hear anything, "Detka, it's me... Nat, can I come in?" I said ,"Are you sure she wants to meet me?" Yelena asked me." I don't know, but I'm sure she will like you, if that's what you're worried about. " I said, "Come in." I heard wanda said, so I opened the door.

"Hey kid, how are you?" I asked softly, but I can she that she was crying." I'm okay..." She said, "I brought you some food and someone to meet." I said, and then she looked at me. I can she the fair in her eyes, so I smile softly to show her that it's okay. " Well, Wanda, meet my sister Yelena." As I mentioned her to come in. " Hey." Yelena said while coming in, and her eyes landed on when Wanda. Wanda waves shyly, and then Lena turns to me and whispered " Hole shit, she a kid!" She said."Yeah... I know." I said sadly. " How old is she?","11."I said."Oh..." Yelena said sadly.

I see Wanda, and she had tears in her eyes, but they didn't fall that rolled down her cheeks."detka,it's okay,we're here. Don't worry, " I said as u sat down next to her in the bed and wiped some of her tears with my thumb. "Yeah, kid, don't worry, we are good at kicking asses."Yelena said with a playful note, approaching us,and wanda giggle. I smiled at her

It has been a week since Yelena came back, and I have to say that this week was fun.

We went shopping with Wanda, watched movies ,talked, and had fun.
Wanda has been a little more comfortable, and she smiles more.

Today, Roger's wanted all of us to train together as a team, and no one liked the idea. We told Wanda to come too. She hesitated at first, but she came.

"Okay, first, we do a worm up, and then two at a time go to fight." Steve said. After thirty minutes, we were fighting hand to hand. The last was me and Sam, and I pinned him down easily. " Hey, detka, you want to try?" I asked Wanda, and she looked at me with a confused look."Yeah, you can try. So we can see if you have an excursion on fighting." Steve continued, and Wanda nodded and got on the mat." With who you want to try." I asked, and she shrugged. "Okay, em.. you can try with Sam." I said, and she nodded. " Finally, something easier." He said, and I rolled my eyes, smirking. He got on the mat, and I left. We were all watching," You're ready, kid?" Sam asked, and she nodded.
" Okay, begin." Steve said, and Sam ran towards her. Wanda moved fast and pinned him down like he was nothing. We were all shocked." And Wanda wins." Yelena said proudly. " Wow, kid, you're good." Tony said. Sam and Wanda got off the mat and came towards us .

I was smiling proudly at Wanda, and yelena had a smirk on her face, while the others were still a little shocked by what happened. " What were you saying, Sam?" I said, and he rolled his eyes.

And we all left the training room and went to ur rooms to shower.

Wanda's Pov

I went into my room after training and went to the shower. I was in the bathroom, and I looked myself in the mirror. I started at my face, and I hadn't looked at my face for years. My body, too, I cringe a little, I don't look as beautiful as Natasha and Yelena, I undress myself, and I saw that I still have some scars on my body.

I hopped in the bath, and I fell the hot water. My memories were everywhere, on Hydra, my brother, the Avengers. But I keep remembering the shocked faces of the others at training when I fought Sam. I was taught by Hydra how to fight hand to hand, but not with my powers. They wanted them to be as chaotic as possible, so I don't really have control. But I know how not to show them, l know how to keep them in, but when I do it, they are itching, and I feel that they are burning me.

No one knows about them, I haven't told anyone. Gladly, no one asked me. And for that reaction, today is enough to convince me to never tell them. They will think l'm a monster and kick me out.

I don't know how long I have been lost in thoughts, but when I snapped out of them, I hopped off the bath and wrapped a towel around my body, dried myself,and got dressed. I saw the clock, and it was around 10:00 pm. I designed to get as much sleep as I could before the nightmares came.