please

Natasha's Pov

Today, we will go to Barton's house, and I'm excited to see the kids I haven't seen in a long time. Wanda is nervous, but I will by her side all the time to make her sure that it's okay.

I woke up in the morning and I went to the kitchen to make some coffee. Steve, Tony, and Clint were already there. Steve was making pancakes, and the other two were talking." Good morning." I said and grabbed a cup of coffee." Morning Romanoff." Tony said."Good morning Nat." Steve and Clint said."Sleep well?"Clint asked me, and I nodded. After a little bit, I heard footsteps. I turned around to see who it was, and I saw Yelena holding Wanda's hand while Wanda was robbing her eyes sleepy. I smiled at the sight , it was so cute. "Good morning." I said to them."Morning." Yelena said and sat down. Wanda yawned before saying good morning." I you tired squirrel?" Clint asked, and wanda nodded." Do you want to eat something?" I asked her , and she shaked her head.

She never eats in the morning and eats almost nothing at dinner." Okay, em, do you want something to drink, milk, orange juice?" She nodded, and I gave her some orange juice." So what time do we live?" Steve asked." Well, in 2 hours will be good." Clint said. And we nodded. I felt Wanda a little tense, so I grabbed her hand under the table, and she relaxed. After we finished breakfast, we went to pack our things.

I have finished packing, and I went to Wanda's room to see if she needs help.
I knocked on the door, and I heard her say come in, so I did. When I went in, I she her sitting at the end of her bed, with her legs crossed." Hey, you okay detka?" I asked her, and she nodded."Wanda, you know you can talk to me, right?"She nodded." So what's the matter?" She takes a big breath."I... I just... I'm nervous..." She said, and I let her continue." What if they don't like me?" She said." Detka,look at me." She turned and looked at me, and I saw tears in her eyes." There's nothing to be nervous about. Everything's will be okay, and I can assure you that they will love you. They are a bit loud, but they are good kids. And Laura will love you too, I promise. I will be by your side all the time, okay? It will be okay." I said to her, and she nodded. I give her a hug, and she hugs me back. After some time, we let go." Have you packed your things?" She nodded." Okay, let's go downstairs." I said and took out bags and her hand in mine, and we went to the Quinjet.

When we arrived at the Quinjet, we saw the boys waiting for us,and yelena.
" Hey." I said. " Hey Nat, hey squirrel, we are waiting for Yelena, and we are ready to go." Clint said. After 2 minutes, Yelena came, and we left. It was a 2-hour drive, and some fell asleep. Wanda and Yelena had fallen asleep, and wanda cuddled in Yelena's side. After 1 hour passed, I saw Wanda wake up and look around, panicking. I got up for my seat and ran to her. I got down to her level." Hey, hey, detka, it's okay, you're safe." I said, and she looked at me, still breathing heavily."Hey, breath with me." I told her, and she tried to copy my breathing." That's it, good job." I said, after some time, her breath got back to normal, but she was still shaking a little. Yelena had woken up by now, and she but her arm around Wanda's shoulders. I hold her hands, rubbing in circles at her knuckles with my thumb. After she had calmed down, I kissed her forehead and went back to my seat next to Clint, who was driving the Quinjet.

" Is she okay?" Clint asked me." Yeah... she is now, but... I'm worried..."I said, looking back at Wanda, who was now listening to music with Yelena, who still was her arm around her hugging jer close."Why?"Clint asked me." Well... if the nightmare was so bad that she was shaking and didn't cry then... that means she is used to them and didn't say anything." I said, feeling guilty that I didn't notice before." Nat... this kid... is traumatized. She was in Hydra with no one. I'm sure that she is used to having nightmares and dealing with them alone. Yeah, it's not normal, but... give her some time and love, and she has gone through so much, I'm sure she didn't open up to you completely. Be there for her, and she will trust you more. I promise you are doing a great job with her, I'm proud of you." Clint said and almost made me cry." Thank Clint." I said with a smile." How do you know always what to say?" I asked him." I'm practicing." He said a chuckled, I playful hit him at the arm." Ow." He said dramatically, and I rolled my eyes.

1 hour was passed, and we were finally here. Clint landed the Quinjet and opened the door. We all grabbed our bags and went outside. I saw Wanda hesitant to walk out of the Quinjet, so I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She took a dip breath and started walking. When we were out of the Quinjet, the door closed, and we approached the others. Clint opened the door of his house and went inside. " Hey, I'm home." He yelled, and Lila and Cooper ran and hugged him. Me and wanda went in last so all the others were in front of us, and we were out of sight. I rolled my eyes.' Why they hell have to be all of them so tall except Sam and yelena... and wanda... what am I saying? Of course, she is shorter than us she is a kid.' I thought. After Laura came and said hello to Clint and the others, I saw a blue light coming down the stairs and stopping next to Clint.

Third person pov

Pietro came downstairs to welcome his dad." Hey, old man." He said." Hi, brat." Clint replied and pit his arm around his shoulders, hugging him. "I see you brought company." Pietro said, and Clint rolled his eyes." They are here for you." Clint said." Aww, how nice of you." He joked." Yeah, we know we are really nice." Tony said proudly and continued the joke. Steve rolled his eyes." Hey kid, how are you?" Steve asked him." I'm doing fine, cap," Pietro replied. "Hey, Piet."Sam said," Sammyy, hey man." Pietro said with a smirk, and Sam rolled his eyes." Hey, speedy, i see you are still short."Yelena said with a smirk." Ha,ha,ha , very funny. You know that l'm 12, right?"he said." You are still 11." She said, and pietro rolled his eyes. "Hey where's, Roman-" Pietro tried to say but was cut off by Lila." Mommy, where are the cookies?" She yelled for the kitchen."ohhh, cookies." He said and ran off to the kitchen." Where's Nat?" Laura asked." Right here," Nat said, trying to go at the front with Wanda to see Laura. When she sees her, she hugs her, letting go of Wanda's hand.

Clint mentioned to Wanda to come next to him. When she stood next to him, he put his arm around her."Honey, this is Wanda." Clint said, and Laura smiled at the young girl."Nice to meet you, sweetheart." Laura said, and wanda nodded. Nat had gone next to her younger sister." Well, she is awkward." Yelena whispered to her, and Nat nodded.

Pietro ran next to Laura." Mom, the cookies are, ama-" Pietro frozen at his place when he makes eye contact with Wanda. Wanda's eyes widened at the sight of her twin brother in front of her, and she too frozen at her place. Everyone looks confused at why they froze when they see each other. "Wanda?", " Pietro?" They said the same time, and it was the only thing they could say. Everyone looks more confused than before." You know each other?"Steve asked. They didn't answer they just stared at each other. Wanda breath starts to become heavy, and she has tears in her eyes, Pietro had to. She takes some steps back, looking at the ground still socket at how her dead twin brother is standing in front of her right now. She turned around and started walking at the door and wanted to leave as soon as possible. She tried to leave, but Steve stopped her." Kid, it's freezing outside." He said to her, holding her back not to go outside. " Let me go." She whispered. Steve didn't let her go." Let me go." She said louder."Let me go!" She yelled . Nat ran to her and held her back." Hey, hey detka, calm down." She said the young girl was in tears." Let me go!" She yelled again."I want to leave! Let me go!" She yelled. " u want to leave!" She yelled again, but this time, stop fighting to go outside and collapse on the floor in Nat's arms. She was sobbing and shaking in Nat's arms." I want to leave. Please." She said while crying. Everyone was socket they had never she Wand cried like this. They had never she her cry at all.

Pietro was looking at the ground, tears rolling down his cheek. He couldn't look at his crying sister. Yelena had gone next to Nat and Wanda on the ground and put an arm on the crying girl's shoulder. She turned and glared at Pietro before turning back at the girl. After some time, Wanda had stopped sobbing and was crying." Detka, let's go to my room, okay?" Nat said, and Wanda nodded at Nat's shoulder, who was wet from the tears.

After they went to Nat's room, they sat at the bed. Wanda was still crying and shaking. Nat was mumbling at her to calm her down. Nat and Yelena looked at each other with a confused and comfortable look. After Wanda calmed down, which took some time, she was just staring at the ground sleepily for all the crying." You okay now detka?" Nat asked softly. Wanda nods." What happened, Wands?" Yelena asked, Wanda shaked her head. " it's okay, you don't have to tell as, but know that we will always be here for you." Nat said and kissed he head. " Yeah, you don't have to tell as if you're not up for it." Yelena said also. Wanda nods, and after some minutes, she falls asleep. Nat put down to lay on the bed carefully not to wake her up , and she and yelena left the room and went downstairs with the others.