I'm a monster

Third person pov

Nat and Yelena went downstairs after Wanda cried herself to sleep. They saw the guys sitting on the couch trying to ask Pietro calmly what happened. Yelena ran to Pietro angrily, and Nat was glaring at him." What the fuck was that!" Yelena yelled not to loud to wake the sleeping girl upstairs. Pietro looked at the ground, his hands on his head trying to hide the tears." I-I don't... know..." He said, trying to think why his younger twin sister cried so much because of him.' It's because I left or she is scared of me, or she hates me, oh my God, I hope she was just too surprised and didn't know how to react' Pietro though.

"Pietro." Nat said, but he didn't look at her." Look at me." She said, and Pietro hesitated but looked at her with tears in his eyes," From where do you know, Wanda?" She asked. Pietro hesitated again. And looked at the ground." I.... she....I just..." He tried to say, he sighed. " She is my.... twin sister..." He said, and everyone looked at him in shock. They were speechless

"Why - why didn't you tell as you had a sister?"Steve asked." I... I thought that she... was dead." He said, trying not to break in tears." I thought that... they killed her." He said, and tears rolled down his cheek. Yelena and Nat looked at each other." Pietro... Wanda was in Hydra... we found her a month ago when we went to take down their base in Russia." Pietro looked at Nat.' They moved her base so I couldn't get her...' Pietro, though. Nat continues." She was...broken. She was hurt. I don't know what they did to her, but she surely doesn't act like an 11 year old." Pietro looked at her anger and sadness rash into him for what they did to his sister." Well, she looks young than 11, I have to say." Yelena said." Is she... in control?" Pietro asks, not knowing that Wanda was scared to tell them about her powers. Everyone looks at him confused." Control?" Tony asked." Of what?" Pietro sighed. He opened his mouth to say something before someone cut him off." Don't you dare." Wanda warned him as she was coming downstairs.

Pietro stood up, and everyone looked between him and Wanda." Wanda -" Pietro started." What?"Wanda said while glaring at him." Please let me explain." He said," Explain what, exactly? That you left me for years in that fucking place, that you didn't came back for me or that I thought you were dead." Wanda said with tears in her eyes. Everyone looks at the scene in silence. They have never since Wanda angry.

Pietro sighed." I- I'm sorry, sestra, I'm really sorry. I know that a sorry doesn't fix this, but I want you to know that I love you and l'm really truly sorry." Pietro said." I left. I left, and you didn't, but...the day that I left, I tried to come to get you, but you weren't there, and I didn't have much time. I thought that if I waited, they could kill me, so I left, with one thing on my head. You." Pietro said . He tried to grab her hand, but she flinched and pulled away. Pietro sighed and continued." After I left... then I started to think that... they are going to kill you because of my actions... and I just broke... I didn't think that could you survive. If I knew that you were alive, I would come to get you, but even if I came to get you... I couldn't find you." Pietro said."...why...?" Wanda asked." They moved you base, sestra. You were in Russia." Pietro said.

" You didn't find me because I was in the experiment room. And they didn't kill me... the tortured me!" Wanda yelled the last three words with anger and tears rolling down her cheeks.

The others gasped when they saw her eyes turning red." Wanda... your eyes..." Yelena said. Wanda looked at them, scared at their reaction. They were all frozen. Wanda didn't like it one bit and ran outside for some air." Wanda!" Pietro and Nat yelled after her. Nat ran to her.

She saw her on her knees, hugging herself and crying." Hey, hey, hey," Nat said and ran to her. She got to her level and hugged her." Detka, it's okay." She said." No, it's not, I'm a monster!" She said. Nat moved her chin with her hand so she could look at her."Look at me detka." Nat said, and Wanda looked at her, tears rolling down her cheeks." You are NOT a monster, okay? You are not and will never be one." She said, and Wanda nodded, still not believing her. Nat hugs her." Detka, I'm serious and telling you the truth, you are not a monster, they are, Hydra is, they are monster for torturing kids." She said, and Wanda hugs her tight.

Pietro was looking at his sister and Nat on the ground, hugging, and he sighed .
He wishes that his sister understood the situation, but he knew that even if she understood it, it would take time to forgive him and be open to him.

"So she has power like you, right?" Clint asked pietro." Yeah, but they are very different than mine." Pietro explain." How so?" Tony asked." Well, I have super speed, Wanda has telekinesis, mental manipulation, and energy manipulation." Pietro said." Wow.." Yelena said." That's so cool!" She said, and everyone agrees.

Wanda and Nat were hearing the conversation, and Wanda sighed of relief when she heard that they were not scared of her.

Nat and Wanda went inside, " Hey, how are you, kid?"Tony asked. Wanda nods.
" So, how about we eat something?" Laura asked, and they agreed. They called Lila and Cooper to come, and they went to set the table.

Wanda sat in the beside Nat and Yelena and across of Piero. They were all chatting and eating except for Wanda, who was playing around with her food. Nat and pietro noticed." You're not hungry?" Nat whispered to Wanda and shook her head." Wanda, you have to eat." Pietro said, which cut the attention of the others." I'm not hungry... pietro." Wanda said angrily , not looking at him.
" I don't care. You have to eat." He argued, and wanda glared at him. Her eyes turned red," Come on, sestra. I know that you don't eat... much, but you have to eat at least something." He said, worried. He knew that Hydra didn't give them food, but she is not in Hydra anymore, and she has to understand it. She was very skinny and it's not healthy." What have we missed?" Cooper asks, confused." Yeah," Lila agreed," we will tell you later." Laura said." Pietro, I think that's enough." Laura said, trying to calm him down." No, she doesn't eat, that's not healthy." He argued." Who do you think you are?" Wanda snapped."What?" Pietro asks, confused and angry about why she would say that." I'm your brother!" He yelled." And?" Wanda said." What do you mean 'and?'!" He said." You didn't fucking care about me for, I don't know, years!" She yelled." Oh come on don't be dramatic, it was only two years!" He said immediately regretting it."Pietro, enough!" Nat yelled, and Wanda got up and left."What the fuck maximoff." Yelena yelled."Language." Steve said.

Nat has left the room, too, and went after Wanda. She found her in Nat's room.

Nat's Pov

I opened the door, and I she Wanda standing, looking out of the window trying to calm down. Tears rolling down her cheeks." Detka, it's okay. It was just a silly argument. He didn't mean it." I said while hugging her." I know, but... it's still hurts." She said with a shaking voice." I know, I know it does." I said, and she put her head at my shoulder. I sit on the bed and put her on my lap. She was still crying silently, and I was robbing her back to calm her. After some time, she fell asleep, Clint came into the room while I was still holding her in my arms. He sits next to me and sadly smiles. We talked for some time, not loud, so we won't wake her up.

It was late, so I said goodnight to Clint and went to bed, with Wanda in my arms.

Clint Pov

After Nat left the kitchen, I looked at Pietro. I saw the guilt in his eyes," You know what to do, right?" I said to Pietro, and he nodded. " Good, because that was bad, I hope you know that."I said seriously, and he nodded again with tears in his eyes. I sight and put my hand on his shoulder.

We all went to the living room, and we sat down on the couch. We started explaining to Lila and Cooper what happened, and I had to say their faces when they heard that Pietro had a sister were hilarious." Wait, wait, wait. You have a sister!" Cooper said for the second time, still not believing him." Yeah, coop coop. I twin sister." Pietro said proudly and smiled, and them. Cooper rolled his eyes at the nickname that Pietro had given him." That's so cool!"Lila said." I know, right?" Pietro said while laughing at his younger siblings reaction." Does that mean that we have another sister?" Lila asked. We all looked at each other." No, sweaty, it doesn't go like that."I said. "Oh... okay, " She said sadly. She really wants a sister." But if piet is our brother, doesn't she technically be our sister?".Cooper asks." No, she isn't, honey. She is pietro's sister, and she will always be, but she is not your sister because we didn't adopt her like we did with your brother." Laura explained." But if Auntie Nat adopts her, she will be your cousin." I said, and they smiled.

I'm sure that Nat is gonna adopt her. She loves her like her own child. That little 11 year old has found a place in her heart.

I went to see how they were doing. I went to Nat's room to she her with a little sleeping girl in her arms. I went and sat next to her. We talked for a while before, saying goodnight to her and going to bed.