powers

Wanda's Pov

I woke up in Nat's bed alone. I rub my eyes and look around. I saw Natasha in the bathroom drying her hair. When she saw me, she smiled and came to sit next to me while I was lying on the bed.
" Good morning, detka. How are you?" She asked me, and I nodded." I'm okay." I said, and she stoke my hair.

"Do you want to take a shower and go downstairs with the others?" She asked me. I hesitated a little but nodded. She picked me up, and we went to the bathroom. She put me down, opened the water, and leaned down." I will be outside. If you need me, just call me, okay?" She said, and I nodded again. She kissed my forehead and left. I stayed still for a second and smiled.

After I snapped out of it, I took off my clothes and got to the bath. The water was warm and relaxing.

After I showered, I put a towel around me and got out of the bathroom. I saw Nat sitting on the bed, and she smiled at me. She came to me and picked me up and put me on the bed. She brought me some clean clothes." Do you want to do it yourself, or do you want me to do it." She asked me, and I pointed her. She chuckled and nodded. She started to dry me with the towel playfully, and I giggled. She put my clothes on, and she picked me up and threw me to the bed so she could put me socks and I laughed. After she dressed me, she picked me up, and we went downstairs

When we were going down the stairs, I heard laughing and talking, and I put my head on Nat's neck. She kissed my hair, and we went to the others. 

Nat's Pov

She put her head on my neck, I smiled and kissed her head. Downstairs, I saw Clint and Tony sitting on the couch, Lila, and  Cooper running around.

I went to sit on the couch with the others with Wanda in my arms ,she still had her head on my neck. " Good morning." I said." Hey Romanoff."," Good morning, Nat." They said. Tony rubbed Wandas back, and she turned her head to look at him. " Hey, kid." He said. She rubbed her eyes and smiled." Hi." She said." How did you sleep, squirrel?" Clint asked. " Good." She said. I turned her so she could look at them.

We talked, and after a while, Pietro was in front of me and Wanda, with his head down, and he played with his hands. " Hi." Wanda, she nicely." Good morning." He said, still not looking at us." Hey, kiddo." I said." Hi Nat." He said.

Wanda got off my lap and was now standing in front of Pietro. Pietro looked at her, and she nodded. He hugs her, and she hugs him back. We smiled at them." I'm sorry." He said." It's okay, brat (brother)," She said." Did she call him brat?" Clint asked, confused while laughing. Me Wanda and Pietro started to laugh, knowing that she had called him brother." No." I said laughing. " What, but she just called him brat." Tony said." I said, brother." Wanda said. Tony and Clint looked confused, and we laughed at them. Pietro hugged Wanda again, and then he held her hand and pulled her to play with him and Lila and Cooper.

Third person pov

Nat looked at Wanda playing, and she smiled. This kid has made her soft. She broke the ice in her heart. She made the dangerous ex-assassin soft. She loved that little girl, she has found a place on her heart.

"Where are the others," Nat asks.
"Outside." Clint replied." Do you want to go?" Tony asked, and they agreed." Hey detka," Nat called, and Wanda turned to look at her." We are going outside. Do you guys want to come?" She asked the kids, and they nodded.

They all run outside except Wanda, who holds Nat's hand and went outside with her . She watched as her brother and his step siblings were playing on the garden." Do you want to go play?" Nat asks, and Wanda shakes her head. Nat sight and got down to her level." Why not detka." She said, still holding her little hand. "I- I just... I don't know... I just don't want to... I'm tired..." She said, not knowing why she didn't want to play. She couldn't tell what she was feeling. She just knew that she didn't want to play. Nat nodded and looked around." Hey, do you want to go walk around?" Wanda thinks about it and nods.

They walk around the house, and they stop at a big tree. They sit down, resting their backs at the tree." So what's bothering you?" Nat asks. "Nothing." Wanda said." Detka, you know you can tell me everything, right?" She said, and Wanda nodded."So what's up."Wanda looked a little confused. She looks up." The sky?" She said, confused. Why would Nat ask her that? Nat laughed at the answer,"No, I mean, what's wrong." She said." Oh. Then why did you ask me what is up?" Wanda asked her." It's an experience that we say to ask what is wrong." Nat explained. Wanda nods." English are weird." Wanda admitted, and Nat laughed at the girl." So?" Nat asks her. Wanda sighed." I... I don't know...I just... I don't know what I feel... I fell too much." She said." I... I'm scared, I'm... jealous, angry.... sad and... don't know why." She said." It's okay not to know why. A lot has happened in one day, and I'm sure that you are confused. I could be, too. I just want you to know that I will always be here for you, wherever you fall. Okays?" Nat said to her. Wanda nods and cuddles to her side.

After some time of sitting there, they decided to go back to the others who were watching Pietro, Lila, and Cooper play. Well, Clint was, the other were talking.

" Hey." Clint said as he saw Nat and Wanda walking to them." Hey Clint." Nat said, and Wanda waves at him.
When Steve saw Wanda and Nat, he asked." He kiddo, do you want to show us your power?" Wanda looked at Nat." Em... I can't control them..." She said." But okay..." She put her hands up, and red energy was them. She levate a toy that was on the table. Her hands were trembling, her magic on her hands started to stop from seconds, and then worked again. Suddenly, it stopped completely, and the toy fell in the table." I'm sorry." Wanda said, breathing fast and looking a little more excosted. Nat got down and hugged her. "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to apologize. You did great." Nat comforted her." That was awesome." Yelena said existed." It really was." Steve said, and everyone agrees.

Suddenly, Pietro was next to them." What was awesome?" He asked, and then he saw Wanda, excosted and  trembling slightly." Oh..." He said realization and sadness in his voice. He went to Wanda, and side hugged her." How was it?" He asks her." It wasn't good." She said with tears in her eyes." They're gonna be mad." She whispered, and her voice broken. Pietro hugged her tight." No, they are not. They are your family sestra." He said and kissed her head. She took a shaking breath and looked at Nat. Nat was looking at her with soft eyes. Nat opened her arms so she could go hug her. Wanda went to her and hugged her tight, like her life tipped on it.

Nat whispered work to the young brunette to calm her down.

Wanda had calmed down after some minutes. And pietro took her hand and pulled her with him to go for a walk.

" They really did some bug shit on that kid." Tony said. " Yeah..." Nat said. "Hey, don't worry ,that's why we are here to help her." Clint said to Nat.

" I know... but how us the question..." She said, looking at Wanda, who was standing still looking at Lila and Cooper running around, and pietro was holding her hand.

She crossed her arms and sight.' I really hope I can help her.' She thought.