- read me!!

Summary: Avalyn has always been good at running; it's what she does best. But when fate offers her a chance to break free from the shackles of her past, she doesn't just sprint away—she charges headlong into the unknown, ready to face whatever challenges await. Fueled by an unwavering determination, Avalyn embarks on a relentless pursuit to find and hold those accountable for their misdeeds. Amidst the darkness, she discovers individuals worthy of being saved. With her enigmatic history both pushing her onward and haunting her every move, she remains resolute in her mission to purify the world of those deemed unworthy of existence. Yet, she doesn't tread this path alone; her past demons refuse to let her stray too far. And perhaps, that's just fine. After all, where's the thrill in running if there's no chance of being caught?

Welcome back!!! :)

If you haven't already read Patient A-3, please do so. This is the second book, and it will not make sense without reading the first. 

I've finally finished the layout of the chapters but they are a MESS, so I can't promise that my updates will be consistent. I'll try my best though :)))

This book is notably darker than the first and will deal with much more triggering topics. Please know your triggers and proceed with caution.

I will update triggers and content as I go. If you're uncomfortable with any of these current triggers, then this book might not be for you. Please put your mental health first.

mature themes/ trigger warnings:

vulgar language

violence

depicted torture

emotional/physical abuse

mental health/anxiety

Self-harm

drug/alcohol usage

more importantly:

Sex trafficking will play a MAJOR role in this book

rape/sa will be HEAVILY implied

noncon/ grooming (not between mc's)

sexual content including:

dub-con/CNC

somnophilia

dp

breath play

blood play

rough sex

f/m/m/m

Disclaimer: I STRONGLY advise you only to read this if you're 18+. Please be aware that this book is purely fiction, and that consent should be enthusiastically expressed in real life. This is a dark romance and reverse harem, fmc ends up with multiple characters. You control what you read. Please check your triggers.

Read at your own risk... and enjoy!