𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖

Hello, Beautiful Readers ♥

A lot of you have been asking for a Castiel story, so BOOM! Ask, and you shall receive!

This is "Fallen" - A Castiel x Female Reader Fanfiction.

As always, I do not own the rights to Supernatural, or anything affiliated with Supernatural. All rights go to Eric Kripke and the other writers and creators of Supernatural. This is just a fanfiction written purely for fun and entertainment!

This story will have a plot, of course, but I think this is going to be more smut centric like "Dark Tendencies" and "Natural Born Sinner" were. Probably not heavy dark smut like those two, but spicy nonetheless. So buckle up, keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times, and have fun!

If you're new here, welcome! Thanks for taking the time to check out this little passion of mine. If you're feeling froggy, feel free to check out my other works and let me know what you think! I hope this story and all my other stories live up to expectation. I love all of your feedback, both positive and negative. It encourages me and makes my day!

Other stories:

♥ "Natural Born Sinner" - A Sam x Reader x Dean fic (Complete)

♥ "Dark Tendencies" - A Dean x Reader fic (Complete)

♥"Heaven's So Far Away" - A Sam x Reader fic (Ongoing)

♥"Entrapped" - A Dean x Reader x Zade Meadows AU Crossover (Ongoing)

♥"The Viper and The Raven" - A Draco Malfoy x Reader fic (Ongoing)

♥"Unforgivable" - A Sebastian Sallow x Reader x Ominis Gaunt fic (Ongoing)

♥"Siren's Song" - A Sam x Reader x Dean fic (Ongoing)

Alright....down to business.

TRIGGER WARNINGS:

-Lots of Graphic, Detailed Sexual Imagery

-Strong Language

-Blood/Gore/Violence

-Upsetting themes

-Mentions or Implications of Suicidal Ideation

-Angst/Drama

-Probably more I'm forgetting...but I'll post a warning at the beginning of intense chapters.

***All spicy or strong content chapters will be marked in the title with '♥'s.***

Alright, I think that about does it.

Given I have SIX ongoing stories now, please be patient and bare with me. I'm going to try to update them all evenly and regularly amidst work/life balance, so it may be a little slow with the updates. But I promise you, each one is carefully crafted and worth the wait, if I do say so myself!

So, without further adieu, here's "Fallen"! I hope you enjoy, and thank you all again for your continuous support of my work!

Lots of love and blessings to you all!

-Morrigan x♥x♥