Cooking together

Leonora and Clarissa are cooking together.
No warnings needed.

Leonora PoV:

It had been no secret that Clarissa was better at cooking than I was. She was no show off, unless we decided to cook together. It always ended in her taunting me for my skills. But never in a way that did hurt me.

"Can you cut up those potatos for me Nora?" I looked over to her and nodded, grabbing a knife and slowly starting to cut them up.

The probelm that always formed was, that I was slower with my tasks than she liked. I wasn't as skilled at her, so that I could have a full blown conversation whilest I cut up a whole potato in a few seconds. And she seemed to always forget that.

"Are you done?" "No, give me a few minutes." She turned around and looked at me. "Really? After everything I have shown you, you are still as slow as a grandma?" I scoffed, not turning my attention away from the knife.

"You are calling me a grandma? May I remind you who the older one is?" There was a soft chuckle and I heared footsteps come closer, before she wrapped her arms around me from behind, watching.

"As if this is the first time you brought up our age gap Nora." She chuckled, her eyes watching over every of my little movements.

"Comon now, my little girl, step aside and let Mommy show you how it's done…" She moved me to the side, as I was blushing, grabbing the knife from my hands.

With a short smirk, she started to cut up the potatos in a speed that seemed impossible for me. "See? Nice and easy." I leaned against the kitchen counter and scoffed once more.

"Next time a little faster, yeah?" "If you want me to use magic, than just say it. You know just as good as I do, that I am not some god at cutting potatos." She walked over to the stove and added the potatos to the soup.

"You are an ace at sword fighting, but as soon as I want you to cut up something you fail?" I roll my eyes and walk up behind her, hiding my face in her neck.

"That is not the same." "If you say that." She placed her hand on my cheek, as I cuddled my face deeper into her neck. "Now please, let me finish this soup." I groaned and stepped back.

I wasn't really annoyed from her little comments and teasing. She had to go through the same when we were training sword fight or anything that had to do with weapons. This was just the toppic I didn't or maybe even couldn't win in.

After watching her a few more minutes, she finally turned back around and smiled at me. "Now it only needs to cook for an hour and a half." I smiled back at her and walked closer.

"So we have an hour and a half just for us?" She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning up on her toes. "Just for us…" With that, she gave me a soft kiss.

"And no, we are not going to sword fight now. I would like to go to bed without bruises." "You would go to bed without bruises, if you would manage to block my hits." She glared at me shortly, before she slapped my arms.

"You better keep that attitude away or I am going to make you sleep on the ground tonight." I chuckled and pulled her closer at her waist. "How cruel."

She rolled her eyes and I leaned back down again, to give her another soft kiss.

"Maybe we could use the time to do something more useful." "Sex?" She slapped my arm, before she leaned back. "No. Why do you always think that? You are really like some of my Ever boys, it's pathetic." I blushed and looked down.

"Come here. I want to teach you how I cut up the potatos." With a small nod, I walked over to her, grabbing the knife. Shetook her place behind me, placing her hands on mine.

"And now let me guide you. I only want you to watch and feel. Memorize the movements. Can you do that for me?" The blush grew a little stronger as I heared her chuckle.

With a deep breath I nodded, looking down at our hands. "That is my girl…" I felt her lips on my cheek, which brought a wide smile to my face.

Slowly, she started to guide my hands and I watched. After a few minutes of just doing that, she stepped back and watched as I tried to do it myself.

"Better than before. Now again, comon." With that she gave me a new potato and watched, as I cut them up over and over again.