Detention in the school for good

The Dean of Evil had enough of Lesso's little behavior problem, so he send her into two week detention at the school for good.
Warnings: Sexual contect

Leonora PoV:

Once again I sat in the office of my dean, acting as if I would pay attention to his speech. "Leonora!" He slammed his fist onto the desk and I looked at him unimpressed. Maybe this worked with other students, but not with me.

"You had more than enough chances to better your behavior, so I find no other way then to put you in detention." I scoffed and tilted my head. "In the school for good." And that was the part where I stopped smiling and his grin grew.

"That's more the reaction I hoped to see. You will spend two weeks over there. Maybe they'll teach you some manners." With that he threw me out, directly into the hands of some guards.

Faster then I hoped I stood infront of the door of the school of good. The two guards knocked and then pushed me inside as soon as the door opened, laughing at me as the door closed again.

"You have to be Leonora." A soft voice called out to me and I sighed and turned around. Infront of me stood a slightly smaller woman in a golden dress. I eyed her up and down, already feeling the need to vomit.

"Yes… And you are?" "Professor Clarissa Dovey, lovely to meet you!" She walked up to me and gave me smile, before grabbing my arm and pulling me with her.

"Welcome to the school for good. I think we will have a fun two weeks!" I looked at her and rolled my eyes, faking a smile. "I hope so too." My voice couldn't sound more annoyed, but she seemed to ignore it.

"Comon, let me show you your room." With that she grabbed my arm once more and pulled me with her. I swear, if she wouldn't look so attractive I would have already punched her.

After she showed me my room, and explained how much fun it would be here, she dragged me with her to a classroom. "You will have classes with me all day. Isn't that amazing?" "Wow…" She smiled at me, almost as if she would enjoy my suffering.

I took a seat in the back of the class as many princesses flodded the room, everyone taking a seat far away from me. I smirked at that and Dovey sighed, shaking my head.

"Don't worry my dear students. Leonora over there won't hurt anyone." "I wouldn't be so sure of that." Her smile dropped for a second and she looked at me, before it came back to her face.

"She is just joking, don't worry. Now please take out your pens and paper, I want to start." With that I sat in the back of the class, annoyed and bored.

After a few minutes of not paying attention and starring off into the distance, a paper ball hit my head. I looked around but no one looked at me. Pissed off, I took the paper and threw just straight at the group of princesses, which of course, directly told Professor Dovey.

"Leonora." Her voice was still soft, but I knew it was a warning. I rolled my eyes and leaned back, trying not to pay attention to the proud smiles of the princesses.

The next few days I did what I could do best. Break rules and cause chaos. All the while a suprisingly calm Professor Dovey walked after me and admonishing me.

I had to say, I was impressed with how calm she always acted. As if she just didn't care. They should have had hired her for the school of evil.

But then, finally, I hit a nerve and made her go angry. It was one of those stupid gown making classes and I used a bit of magic to pour some glitter glue over princesses and dresses.

That was the first time where her smile felt threatining towards me. "Call the fairies to help clean this up dear. And you, Leonora, you are coming with me." Her eyes locked onto me like she was about to murder me.

With a proud smirk I followed her outside, only to get grabbed and pulled with her. Before I could ask anything, she shoved me into a broom closet, closing the door as soon as she stepped in behind me.

There wasn't much space in here, so the two of us were pretty close together. Her eyes glared up into mine and her smile was gone.

Before I could make a comment, she grabbed me, pressing her arm against my throat. With her pinning me to the wall and our faces so close, I couldn't help but blush slightly.

"Do you know how much hours went into those dresses? And you just ruined them with in seconds!" She added pressure to her arm and I gasped, trying not to moan.

"I tried my best to hold back my anger, because we have manners, but you just pushed it to far." I closed my eyes, a shiver running down my back. Her voice was fucking hot when she spoke that low.

"Are you serious right now?" She leaned closer and I opened my eyes slightly. "This turn you on?" My blush grew a bit stronger and I nodded slowly.

I expected another comment about my behavior or that she would step back or so. But she did none of that. In fact, she came even closer, her body pressed against mine.

"Make that two." With that, she leaned up and kissed me. I moaned softly, wrapping my arms around her neck, holding her close. After a few seconds we both leaned back and I looked down into her eyes.

"Isn't this-" "Against the rules and risky? Yes. Now shut up." Once again, she pulled me down, letting her lips melt against mine. I closed my eyes, not complaining any further.

Her hands slowly wandered down my body and I gasped into her mouth. "Shhh… We can't have anyone hear you my naughty student." I moaned against her lips, nodding.

My eyes were pressed shut, as I felt her hand wander into my pants. Her kisses had trailed down my neck, where she now was biting softly at my skin.

I bucked into her hand, hoping to get more pressure, but I only got a warning growl. "You better behave now. You have caused more then enough trouble already, don't you think?" My breath was short and I nodded, leaning my head against the wall behind me.

Teasingly slow she moved her fingers into my panties. I was panting, feeling the cruel smirk against my neck. Her tounge ran over my throat up to my ear, nibbling softly on it.

"Want me to stop?" "No… I, please. I promise I'll behave. P-please…" She chuckled and before I could say anything else, her fingers brushed over my clit, causing me to moan out.

"You just can't keep quiet, hm? Am I too much for you?" I pressed my hand against my mouth, as her fingers started to circle it in a similar rythem.

My other hand crawled at her waist, trying to find anything to hold myself onto. Her lips were soft against my skin and her voice was like gold in my ears.

"F-fuck. I-I am close…" She leaned back and smiled at me, her pace picking up. I whined into my hand, pressing my head harder against the wall behind me. That was when someone tried to open the door.

Clarissa turned her head around, her fingers not stoping. "Just keep quiet, whoever is there can't come inside." I shivered, the fear of getting caught overtaking my brain. There was that feeling that I had to stop her, but I just couldn't get a single cell in my body to do that. The only thing I wanted was that Orgasm.

Whoever was at the door gave up and she turned her attention back to me. With a slight nod she gave me everything I needed and I let go, my eyes rolling back as I came.

She held me close, as I collapsed against her. "So you'll behave now?" I nodded fast, trying to catch my breath. "Good girl. If I had known that, I would have done that much earlier."

I blushed slightly and tried to hold myself up. She gave me a soft smile, pulling her fingers out of my pants. "Now I think you should go and apologize to some princesses. And after that I expect to see you in my room."

With that, she listened at the door, before unlocking it, walking out. I stood there, looking after her, my cheeks flushed red and a wide smile on my lips.