You know my talent

Lesso has a talent for getting hurt without knowing how or when. And so she came back from her class in the forest, with a "little scratch" on her leg.
No warnings needed.

Clarissa PoV:

I sat on her armchair, reading a book. It was one of those days where Lesso had her classes outside in the blue forest. And those classes always tendet to go until very late.

When the door opened, I looked up from my book, smiling softly. "You're back. How was your… What happened?!" She looked at me, as she walked in, leaning more onto her cane then usual.

"Nothing, just a little scratch." I tilted my head, crossing my arms infront of my chest. "Your pants are ripped open and I see a wound that is a little bigger then a little scratch."

She looked down at her leg. "Oh… Don't know where this came from." "Are you fucking serious?" She smirked softly. "Didn't know you could say fuck Princess. That just turned me on." I rolled my eyes and walked off into the bathroom.

A few seconds later I came back out with a first aid kit. Lesso had taken off her coat and sat on the armchair. Her shirt had a few buttons open, showing a bit of her bra and her tie hang loose around her neck.

I blushed softly, before shaking my head, trying to concentrate. "Like what you see?" "Stop flirting, I am trying to take care of your wound." She chuckled, leaning back.

"I will ask one more time. What happened?" I kneeled down next to her leg, taking out some alcohol wipes to clean the wound.

"I had classes, like usual and then I- fuck…" She gritted her teeth, a soft moan escaping her lips as I wiped over the wound. "Sorry…" "Its okay. Just evil that you didn't warn me." I smiled a bit, looking up at her.

"So…? What then?" "We were walking a bit deeper then normally and this rat thing jumped at me." I stopped my movements. "Rat thing?" She nodded, her hand gripping the armrest.

"Maybe that did this. You know my talent for getting hurt without knowing how." Now I was the one that nodded. I carefully applied some cream, before putting a bandage around the wound.

"I know. My big idiot." I got up from my knees, looking at her. "Don't walk around to much and don't even think about going into the forest again while you are hurt. And don't try to run or so." "Yes mom."

I rolled my eyes and leaned down, giving her a soft kiss onto the forehead. She wrapped her arms around my neck, keeping me where I am.

"But I am allowed to kiss you, or is that too dangerous aswell?" I blushed softly, looking into her eyes. She somtimes had this power over me, making me lose control over my body. Like I can't look away from her.

"I-It's allowed." "Perfect." She smirked, before pulling me closer, kissing me softly. I closed my eyes, feeling our lips melt together, before she let go of me again.

"Is that enough as an apologie for my reckless behavior?" I looked at her, chuckling. "A few more kisses and maybe I'll forgive you." She smiled softly. "I think I can do that."

Slowly, she stood up, leaning onto her cane. "But for now I just wanna take a bath and relax." "Why did I do the bandage then?" She looked down at her leg, before looking back up. "Because you love me?" I sighed, shaking my head.

"I sometimes really hate you, you know?" "Of course you do." She gave me another kiss, before limping into the bathroom. I watched her with a smile, before shaking my head again. How could you not love her?