Drinking Games

It's the first time the school for good and evil have a staff graduation party together. And after a few drinking games, Lesso has to help Dovey get back to her room.
Warnings: drinking

Clarissa PoV:

I had thought about this party for more then a month now and still everyone seemed so stiff. After everything that had happened this year, I told Lesso I wanted to celebrate the graduation staff party together. And after many days of annoying her, she gave in.

Now we were here, the staff of the school for good on the one side and the staff of the school for evil on the other. It was the first time we had a party together, so it was no wonder they acted like this.

I sighed and took my drink, taking a sip. "Seem's like your little idea is working perfectly." Lesso said, looking at me. "Just you wait, it needs some time. And maybd Anemone. By the way, have you seen her?" She just shrugged, sipping at her punch.

I looked around the room. Anemone was the ice breaker for everyone. She always knew how to party and now she wasn't here, excatly then when I needed her.

"So you are just gonna leave it like this, Miss 'this will be the perfect distraction for everyone'?" I rolled my eyes and softly punched her arm. "Be quiet and help me. Go look for Anemone."

She chuckled and looked at me. "You want me to go look for the beauty teacher?" "Yes. Do I need to repeat myself?" I gave her a bit more serious stare, at which she just laughed.

"I am already gone, see?" She emptied her wine and walked off, leaving me alone again. It took some minutes, but then she came back, Anemone following her.

"Found it." "How nice of you Red." I breathed out relieved, hugging her. "Next time you leave me waiting I will break your leg." I whispered into her ear, before I leaned back.

"Lovely to see you too Dove. Now why don't we party a little, hm?" She grabbed a champagne bottle and walked into the free middle space between the two groups.

Lesso and I just stood there, watching her. With a turn of her hand, the music turned up and she started to shake the bottle, before letting the champagne spray onto the others.

And as hoped, soon some of the teachers joined in, grabbing more bottles and doing the same as her. That was everything that was needed for the others to start talking and playing some games together.

"See? Worked out." Lesso rolled her eyes, grabbing a new glass of punch and leaning against the table.

"Now, now, don't think you can hide, just because the others are having fun." She looked at me, tilting her head. "I don't know if you aware of what hiding is, because that is not what I am doing."

Now I was the one rolling her eyes. "You know what I mean. Standing at the side and not being an active part of everything." "So you want to force me, even though I don't want to?" I sighed and stepped directly infront of her.

"I want you to be a part of the evening. Comon… For me?" Our eyes locked and I swear I could just get lost in them. "You can be glad I am even here Princess. Now please, I think the beauty teacher needs your attention."

My cheeks warmed up a bit and I turned around to look at Anemone. She always did that, call me Princess even tho she knew I wasn't one. And I can't deny that I didn't like it.

Trying to get my thoughts away from her, I walked over to Anemone. After almost an hour or so, Anemone decided to call out a drinking game. And that was finally the one things that got Lesso to be an active part at this party.

"What are we drinking?" Her voice was soft and low, giving me a shiver. She stood slightly behind me, looking at Anemone. "Shots. Whoever can finish the three faster wins. The loser has to take a double shot."

My heart started to speed up, as I felt her come closer, stepping besides me. Her arm touched mine and I looked at her slightly. "Count me in. I won't miss out a chance to drink you under the table beauty teacher." Anemone only scoffed and started to fill up the first round.

Everyone watched as the two stood opposite of the other. With the start signal giving, the two started to drow those shots as if they were nothing. And only by less then a second, Lesso won.

"Take that sucker. Drink." She pushed the double shot towards Anemone, a wide smirk on her face. "Yeah, yeah. I let you win, you know." She rolled her eyes, taking off her coat. God she was hot in that suit.

"Who wants next?" I am still not sure why I rose my arm, but I did. "Ever drank a shot Princess?" "W-well, yeah, I did." She pointed to where Anemone just stood a few seconds ago and I took her place.

"Let's make it a bit more fair. Give me five instead of three." I looked at her, watching the glow in her eyes. "Are you sure?" "Not my first game Princess, I know what I am doing. Don't worry."

She winked at me and then looked down at the shots. "Ready? Then go." I did my best, but the last time I drank something this strong was a few years ago.

When I was done, I looked up, only to see Lesso smirking at me widely. "Seem's like you lost." My eyes trailed down to her hand, which pulled her tie open a bit, letting it hang lose around her neck.

"Here…" She shoved the shot towards me and I took a deep breath, before drinking it. I shook my head, placing the glass back down. "Rematch." I said, before I could even think.

"Are you sure?" "Yes. And you get only three. Fair game." She looked impressed for a second, before Anemone poured both of us three more shots. And with that, a long night started.

Leonora PoV:

After a few rounds most of the teachers were gone, others had went to the sides to talk alone. And Clarissa was more then drunk by now.

"Alright, comon Princess. You had enough." I can't lie, I was drunk myself, but I had better chances getting to my room then her. "Noooooo, I don't wanna go!" She said, leaning against the table.

"It's past your bedtime." I mumbled, as I pulled her closer, letting her wrap her arms around my neck. We were close and I could smell the roses and alcohol from her.

"Do I really have to go?" "Yes. Now comon." I wrapped my arm around her waist, helping her walk to her room. She unlocked the door for us and I sat her down on her bed.

I wanted to leave, but when I saw her struggle to take off her dress, I groaned and turned back around, helping her. "Better?" My head was turned to the side, as she only sat infront of me in her underwear.

"Mhm… Now come…" Before I could answer, she grabbed my tie and pulled me onto the bed besides her. My face warmed up, as I looked up into her eyes, our faces only a few inches from one another.

"I-I, uhm, think y-you are very very drunk C-clarissa." I chuckled nervously, trying to free my tie from her grip. "Maybe I am… But I am pretty sure I want this. And you do aswell."

She pulled me closer at my tie, until our lips met in a warm messy kiss. I closed my eyes, leaning into the kiss, one of my hands on her waist.

When I pulled back, I wanted to say something, but there she was already asleep. It took a few minutes to realise what just really happened, before I freed  my tie and sat up.

I looked back at her one last time, before I got up and left her room. The chances were small that she wouldn't remember this the next morning, but I would definitly.