Drama Queen

Sometimes, Lesso can be a bit of a Drama Queen. Mostly when she has her days and so Dovey does what she can do best. Giving her adorable girlfriend some cuddles.
No warnings needed.

Leonora PoV:

"Princeeeeeeeees?" "Yes Nora?" I laid on the bed, only in my bra and pants. Clarissa sat at the desk, going through some paper work. She had been like this for the past hour now, not really paying attention to me.

"What are you doing?" "Paper work. I need this for my classes tomorrow." I rolled my eyes. "More important than me?" "Right now? Yes." I turned my head away from her.

"I can't believe you said this. Do you even love me?" "Excuse me?" She finally turned around, looking at me. "You put paper work over me. So I asked you, do you even love me?"

Tears filled my eyes, as I sat up, looking at her. "Of course I love you Nora. I love you more than anything, you know that." She tilted her head to the side, a soft look in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" "No… You put paper work over me!" The tears slowly fell down my cheeks and I pulled my legs closer to my body.

She stood up, walking over to me and sitting down. Her hand rested softly on my knee. "Nothing is more important in my life than you. Not even the paper work."

I looked at her, wiping away some tears. "R-really?" "Really." She smiled at me, softly pulling me closer to give me a kiss. "Now tell me why you react so sensitive." "I-I don't know!"

I wrap my arms around her, crying into her shoulder. "It's okay Nora, calm down. Shhhh." Her hands started to scratch over my back, causing me a goosebump.

"Do you have your days?" I looked back at her, leaning into her hand, as she wiped away some tears. "No…" "Nora?" "Yes…" A soft smile came to her face, before she started to laugh.

"You are always such a Drama Queen, when you have your days." "I am not!" The tears came back, which only caused her to laugh more. I weakly slapped her arm, turning away from her.

"This isn't funny!" "I know, I know! I am sorry Nora… Please, can you forgive me?" I turned back to her, wiping some tears away. "I love you." She smiled, pulling me back into her hug.

"See? Now comon. Why don't you lay down and I get you some chocolate? And as soon as I am back we can cuddle, maybe watch a movie?" I nodded into her neck, holding her close.

"I would want that, yes." She helped me lay down, pulling a blanket over me to tug me in. "Now don't start to cry again, okay? I will be gone for around five minutes. Do you understand?" I nodded, pulling her pillow closer to my face.

She chuckled lightly, tugging some strands of hair behind my ear. "You are truly one of the sweetest woman I have ever met. My lovely girlfriend." Tears started to fill my eyes again.

"Shh, shh, shh. Don't cry sweetheart." Her touch was soft against my cheek, wiping away my tears. "I will be back, I promise." I nodded, watching as she stood up, walking out of the room.

It didn't take long for her to come back and as soon as she did, I couldn't help but smile. "See? I am back again. And I have the promised chocolate." She held up the chocolate and smiled.

"You are the best." "Oh yes I am." She sat down next to me, handing me the chocolate. "Now, wanna cuddle and watch that movie?" I nodded, opening up the blanket for her to cuddle into.

As she did, I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close. "Can I have a kiss." "I won't say no to that." She turned to me and I kissed her softly, my lips melting against hers.

"Lord, I would murder to kiss you." I mumbled against her lips, smiling. "Is someone feeling better already?" "Mhmm." She chuckled and put on a movie, before pulling me closer into her arm.

"Now, why don't you relax a bit, hm? I won't go anywhere." Her hands started to play with my hair, he other scratching my back.

There was just no better feeling than her hands on me. In more then just the lovable way.