Catfight on the bed

There is always a little debate between Lesso and Dovey about who is stronger. So Anemone tells them to just go ahead and fight. And that is what they did.
No warnings needed.

Clarissa PoV:

"You know that I enjoy watching you act stronger then you are." I glared up at her. She always did that, making fun of my height or strenght. Sometimes even both.

"I am stronger then you, you know?" She scoffed, leaning on her cane. "And who should believe that Princess? Me? Most certainly not." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms infront of my chest.

"But it is the truth. You can't deny that!" "To bad that I never have seen you be stronger than me. So I can deny it. Because it's a lie." I groaned. She just had to get onto my nerves.

"Why don't you two fight then?" We both turned around to Anemone, which sat on the couch behind us. We all first actually met to talk about a trouble maker and then things turned into this situation.

"Excuse me?" She looked back and forth between us two. "You two have been fighting about who's stronger and so on for the past fifteen fucking minutes. I need a break from that."

I turned my head towards Lesso. "So why don't you two just go and fight. Maybe don't kill each other, that could cause a problem." "Do you really think that she would-" "Why not."

Lesso looked at me suprised and I nodded. "I either beat your ass or end up in bed for a few days. So why not?" Anemone smiled widely and stood up.

"So this is settled." And with that she just left us two alone. I looked back at Lesso, which seemed pretty confident that she could beat me. Let's just say she was in for a suprise.

"Where do we go?" "Your room." She looked at me confused. "What?" "We will do this like siblings would do it. Catfight on the bed." She chuckled, shaking her head.

"That is a good joke Princess." I looked at her with a serious face. "I am not kidding Lesso. So, do you agree? Or are you too scared?" She scoffed and grabbed her cane tighter. "Never. Tonight. My room. Be there or I take it that you chickend out."

I shook her hand, glaring deep into her eyes. "I will be there, don't worry." With that, she opened the door for me and we both walked out of my office, our ways parting.

Later that night, I knocked on her door. It didn't take long, until she opened it, leaning against the door frame. She was only wearing her pants and suit top, the tie loose around her neck.

"You still have the chance to give up. I don't want to hurt you Princess." I scoffed and walked past her into her room. It was one of the very rare occasions that I had the chance to be here.

"Don't worry Lesso. I won't get hurt." "You speak pretty confident about yourself. I will hate to crush your ego." Her eyes narrowed down at me and she smirked.

I just rolled my eyes, taking off my coat. Underneath I was wearing some comfortable pants and a simple t-shirt. She eyed me up and down, before she chuckled, closing the door and locking it.

"Never knew that the dean of good knew how to wear comfortable clothes." I rolled my eyes, looking around her room. It never failed to amaze me how many books and plants she had in here.

"In fact, I have more comfortable clothes then you would imagine." She grinned slightly, walking over to her bed. I watched her sit down, before I walked over to her.

"Ready?" "I was ready born Princess." Before I could react, she grabbed ahold of my waist, pulling me onto the bed next to her. It didn't take long for her to grab my arm and pin it onto my back, pressing me into the bed.

"Not even a minute. Solid Princess." I groaned, thinking about how I could get out of this situation. For my luck, Lesso thought mora about taunting me, then actually keeping me down.

And so, I quickly kicked her legs apart, making her fall onto me. I turned us around, causing her to groan and let go of my arm. And with a quick move, I grabbed her hands and pinned them both over her head.

With a wide smirk on my face, I looked down at her, sitting on her waist. "You talk to much Lesso. Gave me enough time to overpower you." She tried to get her hands free, but my grip was tight.

"How do you-" "Keep you in place? That's a secret I won't reveal sweetheart." I watched the slight blush on her face form, as she tried to hide it. But with her hands pinned down and me on her waist, she didn't really have a chance.

"Enjoying this? Feeling weak and vulnerable underneath me." She wiggled around, trying to get free, but that made me only tighten my grip more.

"Don't try sweetheart. We both know you don't have a chance." Her eyes locked onto mine and my smirk grew. "So… Who is small and weak now, hm?" I watch her lips slightly part, as her breathing began to speed up.

"Comon, tell me. No one will know." She turned her head to the side, trying to escape this situation. But I wouldn't let her. My eyes stayed on her face, enjoying the sight as she still tried to get her hands free.

"I never thought I would have you so vulnerable underneath me. All the things I could do…" And that caused her cheeks to turn a deep shade of red. Her eyes widened as she looked back up at me.

"W-what?" "Just admit it. Admit that you are weak… And that you enjoy it." I smirked at her flustered sight, leaning even closer. "Do it." My voice was only a whisper, but enough for her to get a goosebump.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, before looking at me again. "I-I do, fuck, I do enjoy t-this." I smirked widely, leaning even closer. She still tried to get free, but her attempts were just pathetic.

"Look at you. The big and scary dean of Evil. The feared Lady Lesso. All flustered, weak and shy underneath me." There was a soft whine and I chuckled.

"Want me to let you go?" "Y-yes. Please." Her eyes looked up at me, slightly filled with a begging look. Taking in her sight one last time, before I sat up on her waist, letting go of her hands.

She pulled them infront of her chest, rubbing her wrists. "How did you do that? You are so small and-" "Don't you fucking dare call me weak now. We both just saw who is the stronger one."

She turned her head to the side, her cheeks still flushed. "Y-yeah, we did. B-but still. How?" "Like I said, I won't reveal my secret. And you better don't think about calling me weak again. Unless you want me to show everyone who is the stronger one of us two." I smiled at her flustered face.

"Seem's like we two understand each other." She only nodded and I tried to get up, only to be held down. "S-stay a bit?" I look down at her, before nodding. "Of course Lesso."

She smiled back at me and opened her arms a bit. I was a bit hesitant, but then laid down ontop of her. Yeah, it did feel weird at the beginning, but after some minutes passing by, I started to relax.

Her heartbeat was a bit faster then usual, which had me grinning to myself. My hand playing with some of her softer locks, as her arms were wrapped around me.

"Just friends, right?" She asked out of nowhere and I blushed deeply, only now really taking in what we were doing. "Y-yeah, of course. Only friends. Friends do that." We both looked at each other and I chuckled nervously. "R-right?"