Chapter ~ 22

Nate ^^

•••••••••••••
I laid in the bed with Brendan as our legs were tangled together.

Let me tell you, last night, was the best night of my life.

As I Reminisce back from last night I smiled, I looked over at him and smiled, damn I just lost myself to him, he was my first.

I traced my finger over his jaw line and closed my eyes to fall back to sleep again.

•••••••••••

~ Brendan

I laid in the bed with Carmen, she had her legs wrapped around mines. I looked over at her to see her sleep, she's so cute. and guess what ....... I hit. but please believe me I'm not leaving, she too good of a girl to leave, last night made us even closer, I'm starting to fall in love with her.

Not to sound gay but the way we made contact, the way we kissed, and to top it off I was her first, I feel very special for that. Plus her pussy is the best I have ever had, shit it wasn't loose nor did she stink.

I laugh to my self at the comment I made makin her move in her sleep a little bit. I kissed her lips getting up and goin into the bathroom talking my phone with me.

I went to my contacts and called my nigga breezy.

It rang and rang but he didn't answer.

You know what I'm glad that he didn't answer cuz what goes on with me and my girl is no ones business, just like J.Cole said "you need a nigga that you know is not goin run his mouth" and imma always respect that

I walked back to the bed and looked at the time and like on que I heard a car pull up in the drive way.

I looked out the curtains and seen a man in a car, in guessing that's her dad. I locked the door and quickly put on my clothes why semi yelling Carmen's name.

"What"

"Your fucking dad is hear get the hell up"

I sat up so fast putting on some underwear and my sports bra.

"Damn I forgot he was getting off fuck! My nigga you got to go out the window"

"Ok ok"

I looked out window and seen my dad getting out the car "Hurry!!"

"Ok" he said going out the window

He kissed me "I had a great time last night call me later"

"I will"

"I love you"

"......I love you too Brendan" I kissed him one last time before he jumped down the roof into the back yard.

I made sure my door was locked completely and started spraying two different types of air freshener and perfume while I had the ceiling fan rotating. After I was spraying for a good 2 minuets I set out 5 candles. I made sure the wrapper was in the trash and took my off all my clothes and started the shower leaving the door open so the smell of my shower gel aroma could spread through my room.

My dad probably went to sleep considering the fact that he didn't knock on my door to check on me.

10 minuets later I then got out the shower and did what I usually do when I get out the shower. When I went into my room I set my medicine out so that I could take it when I'm done gettin dressed.

After I was done getting dressed I went straight down stairs, and to my surprised I seen Nate, he usually doesn't come around no more but shit I ain't complaining, if a mother fucka wants to leave then shit I about goin stop them, if he wants to be down then he can be down but other than that, I aint goin beg no one to do anything u heard me.