Chapter ~ 24

So I'm still a little tired from yesterday but I told Ashanti that I'll take her to the pool.

I texted Brendan and told him that were ready to go to the pool.

I went to bed last night late because apparently my dad and Nate were waiting form me to come home so they could talk to me.

•Last night•

I walked in and seen my dad and Nate in the den just, quiet.

I walked past them And made my way upstairs. Before I could get to the steps my dad called me.

"Carmen, come here"

I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips making my way back over to them.

"Yes sir"
I soon as I came in there nate got up and hugged me

"And why are you touching me?"
"Dad why is he touching me" my dad shrugged his shoulders.

"Nate get the hell off of me"

He raised up And looked at me, giving me that sad look that I hate when he does, so I turned my head and made my way to the couch by my dad.

"Huh" I sighed "what do yall want, if you don't know I'm tired and had a long, long day today at the track and I just want to shower and go to sleep."

"Look, me and Nate already talked about this but I want you too to talk about it, calmly."

"Dad aren't you mad about this, why are you so calm?"

"I meant hell yea I'm mad about this and inside I'm screaming but that isn't going to solve anything. I'm going up stairs to read Ashanti a bed time story that I promised her"

"Well" Nate started "I was thinking if I could, like you know, tell you guys what all the opposites has planned for yall, you know all the planes and moves

I laughed " you know how fucking dumb and disloyal you sound, so you go behind our back first knowing what you were doing was going to get us killed, to do it right back to them, the fuck type Shit is that? Fuck outta here with all that"

He just sat down putting his head in his hands . "I'm trying to corporate with you but you being a little brat right now"

I looked back doing a double take making sure if he was talking to me. "Nigga who the hell you talking to"

"Your the only one in the room right, I'm trying to help now and make things better but your making things hard"

I took a deep breath for what I was about to say.

"Nate do you know what you just did, what else more could you do for us, your dead to us, you turned your back on your family and literally said fuck all yall and left us to die, what ever they have planned for us is coming close and I have a feeling that we won't be able to do anything about it, they want us DEAD, all of us, and won't stop until we're good and gone, get it through your fucking skull that what you did maybe cost you your whole family's lives"

I stand up going over to him

"And I'm not making shit hard, I'm not an ass kissers I don't kiss ass, I'm going to act out how I feel on a fucking situation and don't care who's feelings I've hurt, cuz I'm not going to come back and check to see if you and your feeling are all handy dandy, cuz the opposites sure as hell didn't care for my feelings when THEY SHOT MY FUCKING MOM IN HER FUCKING HEAD IN FRONT OF MY FACE !" I yelled
"And you have the nerve to work with them, what were thinking"

"I-i-i just want to fix things now, I wasn't thinking."

"You damn right you wasn't thinking" I rolled my eyes.