Chapter-14

As y'all just read, there was people that followed us to Florida which is not a good thing. They tried to kill us which wasn't happening, it's way too dangerous for ashanti to be here so were going to Orlando Fl. and making my grandmom watch her.

While we was in the car Brendan started to call me

"Hay what's up"

"Nun how you doin u still in Jackson ville?"

"Nah I'm goin to Orlando"

"CARMEN DONT TELL PEOPLE OUR LOCATION" my dad semi yelled "sorry daddy"

"Oooo I see u callin me daddy now"
I chuckled "no you u idiot I'm talkin to me dad" he started to chuckled to

"I miss you, a lot actually,i can't wait to see you beautiful face........ and body" he coughed out

"SHUT UP!😝, But yea I can't wait to see you too, I gotta go, were on our way to our location"

"iight bye love" he then hung up with me hanging up behind him

"Why would you tell that bit where we was goin"

"So it's not like he works for Carlos are anything"

"It doesn't matter, have I meet this boy, does he know where you live, most importantly do YOU know where he lives, YOU HAVE TO THINK about the basics, you don't know if he works for Carlos or not, shit that could be his don't for all I know"

"Ok ok, stop yelling at me, yellin at me isn't going to make anything better or prove your point, and you going to wake up ashanti, and I'm sorry ok, I won't tell nobody my location" "it won't happen again will it?" "No it won't happen again"

"Good, and sorry for yelling at you but on the light hand were thirty minuets away from grandmoms" "good cuz my ass hurt" he looked at me like what you say " I mean my butt hurts" " Now that much better"

2 hours later

I unpacked all my stuff and when I tell u was tired, today had a lot if chaos in it and I juts wanna sleep on my old bed I use to sleep in when my dad use to drop me off to do 'things' so all I wanna do is sleep. ashanti is also going to be sleeping with me because she's a little shaken up about earlier even the it's 7:00 pm I was ready to go to bed.

"Hay baby come down here and get something to get I cooked" "that's ok grandmom I'm not hungry" "it doesn't matter if u just ate and your full, I want you to come down here and eat something before you go to bed" I sighed know I have to eat which is no problem because food is life

"Ok here I come let me just take a shower first and get outta these clothes" "ok dear I'll be downstairs"

I have to wash up because I had dried blood spots on me and my clothes and that's nasty to me😣

Down stairs •

"What you grand child, how you been?"

I finished eating the put my dish in the sink "I'm hanging in there you know"

"Yea, I miss my daughter very much"

"Like wise" I said while looking down. there was a long period of silence "well honey you can help me with what ever you'd like in the fridge and cabinets"

"Ok that's grandmom night, love you" "good night and I love you too" she said making her way up to her room"

I sat on the couch and put in the movie Luce

Movie after movie I was on the verge of falling asleep but that's when I heard my dad rustling down the stairs .

"Hey dad where u goin"