Chapter -13

So turns out I published a chapter before my 12th chapter so who ever is reading this I'm going to need y'all to go to y'all library and refresh your library then click on this book and chapter 12 should be there

"Wake up Carmen!!!! Wake up" I groaned to the sound of my dad yelling

"No I'm sleepy just go to work" I said turning over

"Carmen.....carmen"

"What"

"Carmen"

"What what what what!! Leave me alone plus your going to be late for work" i said pulling the covers over my head, he pulled the covers off my body making my legs and arms get goose bumps/chills

"I don't got work today, I was hoping we can all go get some breakfast, go to the beach and get some ice cream"

I sat up and a smile spread across my face, a big one tho "foreal" "yea go get dresses he said walking out the room"

"Ok I'll be ready in the next hour" "alright me and ashanti will be waiting"
He yelled

I hopped outta bed and did what I was suppose to do. I blasted "post to be" by omiron, Chris, and jhene.

"But you gotta eat the booty like groceries and you gotta take care of those hoes for me, if you want me to expose the freak" I was curling my hair with my wand almost ready.

when I just about to be done I start hearing gun shots, I ducked down and ran I'm my closet, I put on my nike sweet pants and shirt, and put on some slip on and quickly changed my clothes. I grabbed my favorite guns. I also grabbed my baby, the desert eagle, 9 mm, and the gold platted SMGPK, All from Germany I've been waiting to shoot a motherfucker need to let go on some of this stress.

I walked down the hall way first checking the small safe room to check and see if it's lock because ashanti is in there.

I creeped down the hallway, hiding behind every corner

I turn a corner and see 5 guys all together, I can't just shoot all of them so I gotta act out something and fast

I put my guns on my waist and walked slowly down the hall

"Hayyyy you !!!" "Please do to shoot me, I wanna live, im just the house keeper juts please don't kill me, I don't know what to do I'm scared outta my mind" I said in a Hispanic voice. they lowered their guns and walked towards me. "so what would you do to live?" One asked and he played with me hair "anything, I'll so anything I have 3 children, thy need me. please I'll do Anything" I batted my eyelashes trying to fake cry

"Calm down calm Down, Were not goin to hurt you, and oh! I have one thing in mind" he whispered what he wanted and i was disgusted but I had to go along with it.

"Well you three come with me and when I'm finish, I'll have you two. don't move" "iight sexy lead the way" as we was walking and turned a couple of corners I pulled out my desert eagle and turned around quickly and shot two in the head. Me and the other guy exchanged looks. "run and I'll kill you"

he just looked at me.....no emotion nothing, he was very still, very still,like he prepared for this moment. "who sent y'all here and who do you work for?" He was still quiet and it was kinda creeping me out a little because those eyes could kill but my dad taught me better not to back down no batter how big the man, I shot him in both of his knee caps. He than fell hissing at the pain groaning in pain "shut the hell up, now I'm going to ask you one last time, who the FUCK SENT YALL" I said with more power in my voice but he still didn't answer "Alright them suit your self" I put the gun up to his eye, and cocked the gun when I was about to pull the trigger he finally said something.

"Wait wait wait ok I'll talk" he said in a scared voice "Ohhhhh and he speaks, now speak and hurry up you go 30s to tell me what's up and your dead" "Ok I was sent here from a guy named Carlos you must be familiar with that name cuz he killed you mom.....didn't he, he shot and kill your mother while you was in he car, yea I remember you, well now I do. I hit him HARD with my Gun "LEAVE MY FUCKING MOTHER OUT OF THIS YOU BASTARD" i said beating him with my gun

"Ahh damn, your a savage bitch aren't you, with you sexy ass"

"You know what that's enough information, tell the devil I said hello mother fucker" "yea and I'll see you there too bitch" "yea u right, see you later fuck nigga" "Wait wait you said you wasn't goin to kill me" "no I said you have 30 seconds to tell me who sent y'all AND your dead you dumb motherfucker" I then put three rounds in his head and changed my clip, now it's time for the next three niggas, I don't play bout my family and they goin run this in my house, shid I don't think so .

I walked back to the the two other niggas, I didn't speak not hesitate I just shot one right in the heart and the other one in the head but he dodged it, I dropped my gun and ran full speed towards him kicking him and the gun down. We was on a full fight, I dodged and weaved, he's trying to go for my temple so as he tried to hit me I punched and kicked him right where his shoulder connects causing him to stop fighting and focus on his shoulder, I grabbed the knife in his pocket, slit his throat and kicked him off the railing edge. just to make sure he was dead I shot his body a couple time.

I made my way down stairs, stepping over dead bodies that my daddy killed and sharp class. I made my way into the kitchen, surely someone was in there because I heard them. I opened the door, the person tried to shoot me as will I but I was outta bullets and to turn out so was my dad.

I dropped my gun and so did he, I ran and hugged him . Right now we both had cuts, bruises and blood on us. "I got the people that was up stairs and from the looks of it you it the ones down here I said pulling away"

"I wonder who sent them and why they came" "i tortured on of them and he said that carols sent them"

My dad sighed and rubbed his head. We gotta go, go pack you and ashanti stuff and try to be outta her by tonight or mid-night" I nodded my head in understand meant "oh yea and in sorry they ruined your day, when we get everything situated then we can have some fun together" "it's not your fault so you don't have to say sorry" I mumbled and walked upstairs in to ashanti's safe door

I knocked "are you a bad guy" I chuckled "no it's me ashanti "who's me" I playfully rolled my eyes "Carmen no open the door"

When she opened the door she looked at the dead bodies like it was nothing to her "are they un conscience from takin too many drugs, cuz that's how my mom looked all the time"

I just stood there and looked at her, this little girl has been through SO much 😩😩😩 I just wanna take her and hug her till she for gets everything bad that had happened.

"No sweet heart,but we gotta go before they wake back up because their--

"Bad guys" we said in unison

"Yea I know, you'll be surprise on the many things Ives seen and heard, I'm use to it, no biggie"

I smiled "you sound just like Brendan, "no biggie" that's what he'll say" "yea it is...... I miss Brendan" "yea...... me too" i said smiling a little "will y'all ever go out, I like you guys together, I feel safe" "I really don't know, I'm starting to like him...... alto actually, he's really sweet ad cute-- wait a minuet I'm talking to a little kid about my love life, let my desperate ass stop and get me a friend" we both laughed "ok get to packing"

She did as I Said and got packing, in the next forty five minuets we were done and out the door.

"Huhhh" i sighed " just one more month

•••••••

May have a few mistakes but who cares