Chapter 7- wedding night

This chapter contains some matured language and inappropriate scenes  and this is not 16 below age
Users are advised at first

Hearing a knock on the door, Meera moved to open it and found her grandmother standing there. Meera invited her in. Her grandmother was wearing a simple chikankari kurta and loose pants, with just a touch of lip balm on her face.

Her grandmother sat on the couch and asked Meera to join her. "Meera, I know you're not keen on marriage. If there's anything you're uncomfortable with, just let me know. I'll talk to Arjun, and we can cancel this wedding. Arjun can be stubborn and arrogant. He was spoiled by his mother, who controlled him with her words. After her death, he became even more adamant. But he can't harm his loved ones," her grandmother explained.

"No, there is nothing like that. I love him, that is the reason I agreed to marry him. He loves taking care of me. You should believe me," Meera said, pretending to be the happiest bride on the planet.

Meera listened carefully, feeling a little pity for him. Her grandmother got up and gently patted Meera's cheek, telling her to get ready for some rituals.

Meera checked the clock—it was 7 pm. She added some minimal makeup and headed out of the room. She found Arjun sitting with a group of people wearing a kurta, keeping one leg crossed over the other and wearing his wedding band around his finger, discussing something important. She didn't care and headed to the kitchen, grabbed a glass of water, and sat at the counter, asking everyone to leave so she could have some peace. But her grandmother interrupted, asking Meera to join them at the dining table.

Meera reluctantly went to the dining table. They all ate in silence until her grandmother started talking. "Meera beta, how's the food?" her grandmother asked.

"It's nice," Meera replied, eating nervously. She was famished; she had not had food since her breakfast. Arjun looked at her closely while having his food.

"I forgot to ask you, Meera, when are you planning to have the reception so your wedding will be known to everyone, right?" her grandmother asked Meera.

"No, mam we are not ready to confirm our relationship to the outside," Meera said in a stern tone.

"What is this, Meera? Why are you calling me 'Mam'? See, Arjun and Yuvraj call me Nani, right? You can—no, you should call me Nani," her grandmother, Gayatri, said.

"Okay, Nani," Meera said while giggling.

"By the way, Arjun, I forgot to ask you, when are you planning to go on a honeymoon? You guys did plan it, right?" Gayatri asked.

Upon hearing this, Meera choked on her food. "WHAT?" Meera exclaimed.

"Yeah, Nani, we should plan it now," Arjun said while smirking at Meera.

"No, no, we are not going on any honeymoon. See, Nani, I have to attend college in the next two days. See, he has some meetings, we do not have time for a honeymoon," Meera said while stammering.

"No, no, Nani, we have time, we will plan it soon," Arjun said in a playful tone, leaving Meera slightly angry. She could not bear all the teasing he was doing till now.

Meera sat next to Arjun. They finished their dinner, and Meera was about to leave when she was stopped by Gayatri. "Meera, where are you going? We are waiting for you."

"To sleep, Nani. Wait, why are you guys waiting for me? You should sleep; I am tired from the morning work," Meera yawned and said, "good night."

"Wait, Meera, did you forget? Today is your wedding night; you should get ready for the rituals. Come, aao na," Gayatri said.

Everyone was asleep in a second. Gayatri dragged Meera to the room and adorned her with simple pearl jewelry, anklets, and a white saree. She gave Meera a glass of milk and said, "You guys have to share it. It gives strength for your long night, it is kind of a supplement," Gayatri said with a smirk.

Meera mumbled, "Your grandson does not need any supplement to ruin me for the night."

"What?" Gayatri asked.

"Nothing," Meera gave a tight-lipped smile.

"Now go, he must be waiting for you," Gayatri said, giving her a warm smile.

She accompanied Meera to their room door. Meera hesitantly opened the door, and Gayatri left them alone. Meera entered the room and found no one inside. She thought this was her chance and placed the milk on the vanity table. She started to remove the saree but found it difficult to unhook the blouse.

"May I help you, Meera?" Arjun said in a dark tone, standing with his upper body naked, muscles glistening, a towel hanging around his slim waist, and a few wet strands of hair falling on his face, looking devilishly hot.

Meera looked at him with horror and gasped, trying to cover her upper body with her hands because she had thrown the saree in the corner of the room.

"Tch, tch, today is a very special day, Meera. All the wife's work should be done by her husband, like giving her a bath, removing her clothes, and lifting her," Arjun said, taking steps towards Meera.

"Giving pleasure to her," he whispered in Meera's ear.

"See, you love me so much that you are making my work easier. But a good wife should never cover her precious body in front of her husband," he hugged her from behind. He started to unhook her blouse, and Meera tried to run away from Arjun, but he held her from the back, saying, "Not again, babe."

Arjun lifted her and walked towards the bed. Meera started thrashing her legs and hands.

"Leave me," she protested, but he was not in the mood to listen.

She was in just a half-opened blouse and her underskirt.

"Leave me, you monster," she shouted with teary eyes.

"You've learned some new words in the past few days, Meera," Arjun said, throwing Meera on the bed, making a thud sound.

"Now, you have to call me by name, no—moan my name, okay," he said, removing his towel, revealing himself in his boxers.

Meera moved towards the headrest, and her back touched it. Arjun placed one knee on the bed and the other on the ground, starting to come towards her.

Try to vote and comment on my words for faster updates. It will give me hope for writing new plots . Thankyou