Chapter 13 - flashback 1

Hello guys, sorry for grammatical mistakes 

When he tries to remove her bra, Meera shook her head no . Now he is confused and asks "why? what happened now?" , Meera says " can we go to home and continue, i am not feeling well here" she tries wear her dress and sets her hair . " ok" he said and . she covers her with dupatta while walking out.

he hold her wrist and walks out of his room and started move towards elevator.  Both walk into elevator to down and all the paparazzi is standing out of the Oberoi industries. Seeing whole media and all new things , Meera gets scared and holds his palm tightly and he caresses her hand. 

all reporters asking "  Mr. Oberoi, when did you both married exactly?"

" are you living together"

"who is she"

"Mrs. Oberoi, Please speak something"  bodyguards helps to reach to car and they both sat in the passenger seat . Meera started to pant and arjun scoops her in his arm , start to caress her hair and place a gentle peck on her hair. 

Meera POV

Why i fucking reacted to his actions on me? Am i loving him? no no i don't love him , 

"then why did you react to his actions" it was her sub conscious, no i didn't reacted ,i didn't forget how he  treat me in past and and looks at her wrist, she remembers the day of her wedding and their first meeting

Flashback

When arjun asked her to marry him, he came to her like dominating and chauvinist man, asked her  approached her in the starting of  her 3rd year .

" Marry Me" arjun said  she ran away and after that  he used someone to  follow her and she got scared stopped going outside . one day when one of her classmate Uday and Meera  laughing together with each other. in the night he has come to her room , held her wrist tightly  and pulled towards him their fronts collided . he asked her " who is he huh", 

" do you love him" 

" you 're mine Meera, you will not talk to any other  rather than  me, get it to your mind " and he kisses , slams his lips on  rosy ones . she start to punch on his chest  " leave me" " leave me " 

she raises her in air and left on his cheek , he just looked like a raging bull  and Wipe off  lips with her wrist " get ready to bear consequences Meera" and he left the room.

IN The Morning

when she is getting ready for the college , she gets a call from her hostel warden saying " you're parents are here, there are asking for you " she completed. she is in shock why would my parents visit me now ", she left to the main gate and she smelt some suspicious smell and felt unconscious 

after some time she came to conscious and sees different surrounding around her  and  started to notice the new room which depicted royalty  painted cream white walls and she is covered with a duvet on her and none present in it. and finds door is  closed. she ran towards toward the  door  and started to bang the door." somebody please help" 

" i am stuck here"

" please open the door " 

she started to cry loudly and  door opens with a tsk sound and ARJUN SINGH OBEROI enters the room she started to run away and held her wrist tighter  not letting go her.

and arjun is standing in front her and smiling  like a devil. " why i am here" 

" what did you do"

" answer me"  she wriggles and 

"beautician will be here after 30 minutes and   you  chose anything from here " he opens the cupboard for her. and shows her dressing room and jewellery. " what do you mean" she shouted on her with fear in her eyes. " we are getting married in one hour, get  ready" he announces to her

" no no no"  she shouted  at him " i am not getting married  to a bastard like you" she shouted at him

"WHAT DID YOU SAY"  he asked her in anger tone and red eyes

" repeat meera"  he roared.

"I AM NOT GETTING MARRIED TO A BASTARD LIKE YOU" she shouted louder and arjun grips her throat tighter letting her breath and pinned her to wall.

 "listen , we are getting married right now, otherwise you have to loose your dear ones right now "  and opens his opens mobile and show the live of her parents are at gunpoint and ready for their order to shoot.

"no no please" she joins her hands together " please leave them" and  " i will leave them Meera right now, but you have to marry me  right now" and he heard a knock saying" sir beautician is her"  and  he said ask her to wait for few minutes

" say  yes Meera " he looks hopefully into her glossy  eyes and she nods in positive way and he hugs her tightly and he is over the moon . 

"Thank you ,Meera  for Making  me the best man on the planet" he  takes her  hands into his and kiss her palms and tears are flowing  continuous from her eyes and  " send  her in"

he left her and  leave the room and 

after some time Meera is Adored in pretty  pink saree and sitting in front the  mirror  . one of the body guard call her " mam, sir is asking for you"  and  she walks out of room in a trance . see the mandap arranged with flowers . Arjun already sat there and  she sat beside him . they exchanges garlands .he ties nuptial thread and  fill vermillion in her hairline and some fell on her nose. tears started to flow continuous . he takes her in his arms and takes to bedroom and Meera shouts"

leave me" "

he places on bed