Nani leaves

After finishing their breakfast, Arjun moves into his study. Meera sits in the living room with Yuvraj and starts to talk with him about her interests. Gayatri calls Meera to her room and knocks on the door while coming in.

"Oh, you're here," Meera says with a smile.

"Yes," Meera replies.

Gayatri takes out some big boxes and hands them to Meera.

"Oh, what are all these?" Meera asks while huffing and carrying things.

"These are all Arjun and Yuvraj's mother's belongings. Now they are yours," Gayatri says.

"No, no, I don't want any of these. Please take them back," Meera says as she starts picking things.

"See, Meera," Gayatri says, "She wanted to give all her belongings to her daughters, but she is not here now."

Meera listens carefully.

"See, the pride of Oberois is in your hands now. Do not taint it," Gayatri says.

"Nani, how were Arjun's parents, especially his mother?" Meera asks while sitting on the couch.

"Oh, they were a lovely couple, always lovey-dovey. His mother was always a caring and lovely woman, loved her sons completely. You know, Arjun used to cry when his mother used to carry Yuvraj and feed him. He was a jealous kid. He would never leave his mother until his boarding school. His father sent him for higher studies abroad, and Arjun did not talk to him for 6 months," Gayatri says.

"Oh, what is the cause of their death?" Meera asks.

"Even I don't know about their death, but I remember that the cause of their death is a car accident," she said.

"Oh," Meera sees the luggage in the room. "Where are you going, Nani?"

"Beta, I'm going to the village. I have a lot of work and I'm dying to see my plants. It's been days since I've seen them. I should go now, and Arjun won't like it when I stay here for a long time," she says while looking down.

"Why would he feel something when you're staying here? Please, I will talk to him," Meera says while getting off the bed.

"Leave it, he won't listen to anyone when it comes to me," Gayatri packs her luggage and asks the helper, Rani, to help her.

She carries the luggage outside of the room and asks a bodyguard to keep it in and turns towards Meera. "Take care, Meera."

"I am gonna miss you," Meera says, and Yuvraj comes to bid her goodbye. Meera makes her way to the living room, and Yuvraj sits beside her. "Where did you finish your graduation, bhabi? No, no, sorry, I am asking in which college are you studying right now?"

"So, I am studying in XYZ college, majoring in engineering, in my third year," she said.

"Okay, are you going to discontinue your studies, bhabhi?" he said, looking at her.

"Nooooooo, I am going to continue with my studies. I'm staying at home because of my semester holidays. Tomorrow is the first day of the new semester," Meera replied.

"Okay," he replied.

They started to talk their souls out. After some time, they look up at the clock and realize it's quite late.

"So, Bhabhi, good night. My brother will be waiting for you. I can't keep talking to you any longer, he will be a problem to handle," Yuvraj said while yawning.

Meera reluctantly moves into the bedroom and finds Arjun there, yelling at someone. She moves to freshen up and sits in front of the table, starts rubbing her night cream, and changes into a dress.

She moves towards her study table and gets ready for the new semester, then lies on the bed.

She closes eyes and feels a broad shoulders on her and she flinched and tries to opens her mouth

"where were you till now ?" arjun asks while hovering her and placing wet kisses on her neck

" did you forgot that you have husband" he starts to remove her clothes and

" arjun please, I have to attend college tomorrow, please don't do it" she pleads

"see, you I am not make it long session , lets have quicky on" he said and slammed on her lips and removes her cloth and threw it away.

He start to squeeze her boobs and enter into her pants and meera is in moaning mess

"now, is it hurting ?" he asks her pointing to south.

She nodded in embarrassment. He stops and starts to kiss in boobs and suck on them .

Her fingers went through his darks locks and pretends like she enjoy it. Later he grabs a body lotion and takes some in hands and removes her thongs . she closes her legs and he parts them apart and apply cream sensually on her folds and Meera starts moaning.

"ahh" like a mere whisper and she fists the bedsheets.

He shoves on finger into her "ahhh- arjun plewww---se". he thrusts fingers into her and she hugs his shoulder and to suppress moaning and bit on his neck

"ahh meera" he made a loud moan and she cums on his fingers and when his tries removes his trousers she starts to cry

"please don't I beg you, please it's hurting when I walk and I have college tomorrow, please" she begs him and

"Meera I am not that rough, its not even rough it will go on after few seconds" he tries convenience her

She nods negatively "please no arjun, please" she cries hysterically

"okay , okay " he cups her cheeks and " I will stop for now and you will not stop me tomorrow, okay"

She thinks and nods positively "okay" she said

He gets off her , cover her with duvet and pulls her close to him.

In the Morning

she wakes up ,  removes his hold and looks at clock its 6am gets off the bed. she moves for a morning fresh up . Arjun wakes up finds Meera is already woke up he fresh up and move to gym

after her fresh up she finds none in the room and she moves into dressing room. after changing into a simple kurti and a baggy jeans. he returns to the bedroom with a sweat drenched  body and moves for a fresh up and throws a wet towel on the bed. " how many times do i have tell him  to hang towel ?" she whispers in a irritation and she hangs it. 

"Meera, tie" arjun shouts from the dressing room

"coming" she says in loud voice and she enter the dressing room and stands in infront him start to tie " can't you just learn it instead of bothering everytime" she says 

"no " he says looking at her. he pulls her into a tight hug

"arjun , leave me " she protests 

"no, kiss me" he demands

"no, leave me i have to prepare breakfast" she said

" helpers will do it, first kiss me" he demands. she cups his and peck on his cheek and " now, leave me" she says and start to wiggle

"eeh what is this , this is not a kiss, it is a peck, kiss should be sensual, dominating and rough" he says 

" i don' t know it leave me" she says and pinches his arm painfully and he leaves her and she make a way to kitchen

and  house helper comes and says" sir, aryan sir is here" she said

thoughts about our couple . comment it

try to vote and comment and i won't be able update a new chapter until 8 march. my exams are coming . bye take