Chapter 14- flashback 2

after placing her on bed, he starts to unbuttoning his kurta and  threw it on the floor . Meera shook her head multiple  times , sobbing gets increases and moves back to the bed , her back hits the headrest . he held her ankle and drag her under him. she faces him, " hello wifey, this is the  first time  ,a girl is stopping me when i giving pleasure to her".

"no, no, no please i don't want anything , please leave me ,"she started to wriggle . she shouts at him. he attacked on her neck , she slapped him. he shot red eyes at her. " Now, you have to bear  consequences now, Meera"

he removes her pallu of the saree , from the front and attack on her cleavage . she started to moan

"ahh'

"ahh leave me"

her moaning is adding fuel to his desires . her hands punching on his chest in a fist. he slams his lips on her  and  one of his hand is caressing her waist and other is roaming on her boobs. he  started to massage her boobs and he her blouse . she started to cry louder and tries to cover her  upper part. he held her both wrist in one hand and take pallu ties her both wrist with it.

.

.

.

 he looks at her state now, her faces is filled with sweat and her vermillion is spread across her  hairline and some of the vermillion left on his shoulder. when her tries to removes to underskirt and  he  free her wrists. She gets off the bed and breaks the  water jug and takes the broken glass piece ,and tries to cut  her left wrist.
He tried to stop her and
" Leave me" Meera
" I want to die rather than being your wife" he held her wrists tighter and she
Bite his hand roughly
" Ahhh"

She cuts her wrist and fell unconscious and he picked her in his arms and ran to his car

He drove her to hospital. There married life started in hospital

.
.
.
 Meera and Arjun reached their mansion . she left hurriedly to their room and notices the pain in her lower abdomen, she went to washroom and checks

" shit" Meera

" what happened Meera, come fast  i am waiting"  she heard a knock on the door. she come out with a pale face and finds arjun start to unbuttoning his shirt . she stands in front of mirror and he took her in arm 

"Arjun no" she said in stern voice. " why what happened" he started place to wet kisses on her collar bone. 

" arjun, i am on my periods leave me"  she pushed him to side off her. 

"okay, " he kissed on her forehead and left to his study room. Meera lying on the bed.

After some time Meera is clutching her stomach and tossing on the bed. she started to cry and felt hungry. she felt like someone doing operation her stomach without anesthesia. her legs and lower started to pain like a hell. she couldn't sleep because of the stains. she left to  a home theater  after grabbing a box of tissues and bunch of snacks and started a movie .

Arjun POV

I felt like god hates me , why would it happen when we both gets closer huh? focus arjun , do work . he made himself busier with work and i thought of Meera and went to check on her. when he entered the room , Meera is no where in the room. He asks helper about Meera Whereabouts.

" where is Meera" 

" Sir, Meera Mam is in Home theater" she said

" okay" he nodded and left his blazer on the bed and made his way to theater. he finds Meera is crying while clutching her   stomach. he rushes to her , sat besides her  scoop her in his arms and asks