chapter 8 - pleasures

This chapter is not for below 18 age it contains mature scenes and users advised at first
What do you think about the last chapter

Author pov
Arjun keeps moving towards Meera, but she keeps her legs close to her chest. He touches her feet holds them removes them from her chest and pushes Meera into bed. Meera's back hit the mattress and tears slipped down and wet the pillows.

Arjun starts to remove the knot of her underskirt and completely removes it and throws it in the corner of the room.

Meera is in her panties and a single blouse and accessories, lying in front of him. He looks at her like the prize of his entire life.

When he was about to remove his cloth
"Please Arjun I am not ready for this" she says with teary eyes.
" Don't be a pain, Meera, it doesn't matter if I do it after 10 years" he starts to kiss her ankles and calves and starts to place wet kisses.

Meera keeps her lip under her teeth to stop moaning.
"Don't do it, Meera, I want to hear your sounds" he said in a dominating tone.

And starts attacking on her inner thighs. And tried to remove the last piece that covered her lower body, Meera shook her head negatively and he ignored it. Meera keeps her hands for protection, which makes him furious. He removes her blouse and ties her hands to the bed. Meera starts to cry loudly and he Slams his lips on her.

starts to smooch and bit her lips, one of his hands are roaming towards her boobs, and the other is caressing her waist. Meera is not responding to his kiss. He gropes her right boob roughly a gasp goes through her mouth and Arjun takes the chance to enter his tongue into her mouth and invade her mouth.

Meera feels breathless after a few seconds and shakes her legs. He leaves her lips and attacks on her neck. He starts to place wet kisses on her neck to boobies. He starts to squeeze her boobs roughly
"Ah"

" ahhh –arjun , leave ahh – me"
"yeah, like that babe," he said.
He got on his knees and looked at her going breathless. And takes One nipple into his mouth, and starts to suck it and the other hand twisted her nipple. And changing the game. He takes another nipple between his ,starts to pull out  start biting then and kiss them to subside the pain.

 He started marking her cleavage.
Meera is in a moaning mess. He goes down on her making marks on her waist.

he observes a mole on her curves and he starts to suck on it. He kneels between her legs and spreads them far making her ready for him. Meera is withering.
" Please no  no" Meera

He removes her last piece and throws it in a corner. He looks at her full of lust and desire and tries to put his finger

"you're so wet Meera" He said while smirking at her.

"no – no, please do not keep it"

"please" Meera started to keep her legs closed.

He holds the thigh and spreads far.
"Meera, you're so wet, you can take it easily see".

He pushes the tips of his fingers and Meera shouts loudly
"First it will be painful, for next time you will crave for it, trust me Meera", he said. he pushes his complete finger into her and Meera starts to moan loudly.
"ah"
" please remove it, it's a paining"
His finger feels clenched around her velvety walls and he has another finger.

" aaa- arjun pleeeeeeeeeeeees-se"

"ahhhha"

"Meera I cannot control now"
He removes his boxers and throws them away.
A horror gasp left Meera's mouth. It is nearly 8 inches.

"See Meera, it's aching to be buried into you," he said at her lustfully. He kneels between legs and Meera
" do not put it in Arjun please, it won't fit," she said while shaking her head in negative way.
"Meera are you fearing because of my size?" he asked her.

She nodded.
He smirks proudly. He frees the hands.
" It will hurt for a few seconds, it will go away" he assured it.

She glares with a pain in her eyes.
Tip of his at her entrance.

He says " I love you Meera " and he pushes into her roughly and her nails pierce into his skin giving scratches on his back.
" Ahhhh please"
Her hymen was broken and blood is flowing 
Through her pussy.

He gave her some time to adjust and started to move slowly and tears were flowing through Meera's eyes. 

" Arjun, please take it out, it hurts very badly," she said with loud cry.

"it is burning down there, please remove it" Meera begs him

" I said, it would go away" he sound like a jerk.

" Meera, I can't go slowly right now"

He moves in animalistic speed.

He squeeze  her boobs roughly and slams his lips on her.
Meera is moaning.

" I feel something"
She came and milked his cock and he was nowhere near his release.

She sees their reflection in the mirror, disgusted by her state, her body is filled with hickeys and sweat.

she keeps her hands on his chest to stop him. She starts punching and pushing him off he warns her
" Meera Stop"

He locked her hands with one hand,  grabbed her thigh and around his waist. In a different position, he took her and hit her in the G-spot. She begs him to stop and he is in no mood to listen to her. Keeps thrusting her. changes the position , he lies on her and thrusting her

 After a long thrusting he releases into her and fill in her completely 

 moans and he grunts in her ear 
"aaaaaa"
"aaaaaaaaa yes"
And fall on her cleavage.

And Meera lies exhausted under him 

"how about another round " he asks her

 "Do you want me to die tonight?" meera said in  exhaustion.

he smiles at her. Meera drifts into deep slumber from exhaustion.

. he lies beside her and lifts her in his arms, carries her into the bathroom and keeps her in the bathtub. he washes their body with hot water and she makes his sound while he washes her thighs and pussy.

He cleans himself and Meera falls asleep in the bathtub. he covers Meera in a robe puts on the bed and covers in the duvet. He lies next to her and kisses her forehead and says " I love you, Meera"
And he  hugs her while sleeping.

This the first time I have written smut 😭 tell me if you like it
If you vote and comment you will get the chapter on the same day ok take care