The Village

(Y/N): "Man this Village is ass, I save every- well not everyone but I save life's and they don't give me shit, why'd my family have to die in this Village"

(Looking over (Y/N) he is laying on a dead Bus sized Grade 4 Curse with Sticks all over its body but something alarms (Y/N) hearing girls screaming he gets up and runs over there to see what's happening)

Villager 1: "ITS THEM THERE THE REASON EVERYONE IS DYING"

Villager 2: "WE SHOULD TORTURE THEM THE WAY THEY TORTURED US"

Villager 3: "WAIT BUT WHAT IF THERE NOT THE REASON?"

Villager 1: "ARE YOU SAYING YOU KNOW WHO DID IT AND CHOOSE TO DO NOTHING?"

Villager 3: "NO I DON'T BU-"

Villager 2: "THEN YOU SHOULD STAY QUIET UNTILL YOU DO"

(Pushing his way through the crowd he sees three Villagers yelling at each other)

(Y/N): "The hell's happening here?"

Villager 1: "We're getting rid of the Villages problem brat"

(Y/N): "So your leaving?"

Villager 2: "Watch your mouth disrespect little rat."

(Y/N): "I'll take that as a no, so what is the problem?"

Villager 3: "THEY'VE GONE CRAZY SAYING THOSE TWO HAVE BEEN THE CAUSE OF ALL OUR LOSE"

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "Damn these Village really is ass" *Sighing*

(Y/N): "I can take them outside of this village so the problem can be fixed, simple"

Villager 1: "NO, they have to feel our pain for what they've done"

(As the Villager turns around to grab the little girl (Y/N) grabs his arm)

(Y/N): "Just let them leave I won't say it again"

Villager 1: "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF ME STREET ANIMAL"

(Y/N): "Fine, but let them go"

(Villager 1 having enough of (Y/N) snatches his arm out of the kids hand then goes to slap him with the back of his hand but (Y/N) dodges and Villager 1 attack then kick his leg back making Villager 1 fall forward on to his face instantly (Y/N) restrains him on the ground with his knee on his back and hands)

Villager 2: "GET OFF OF THEM OR ILL KILL HIM BOTH"

((Y/N) looks up and sees that 2 other Villagers have the girls with knifes to their necks making (Y/N) think letting Villager 1 go as he gets up, just to turn and punch (Y/N) making him fall to the ground as some of the Villagers come in and kick the boy and two girls)

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "All I did was try to make peace and this is how they act...is humanity like this? this sucks"

Villager 3: "GET OFF OF THEM THERE JUST KIDS"

Villager 1: "SHUT UP, WE'LL DEAL WITH YOU LATER...report to someone about the deaths"

Villager 2: "Take the kids somewhere to hold them"

(As the Villagers stop beating on you and the girls, they drag you all to a cell where they leave on Villager there to watch you all)

Villager 13: "You all step out of line or don't follow an order or even speak ill hurt you."

(Y/N): *Glares*

Nanako: "IM TELLING YOU WE DID NOTHING"

Mimiko: "Please let us go we won't ever come back we'll disappear please"

Villager 13: "SHUT UP WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING YOU WHORES"

Nanako: "DON'T YOU EVER CALL MY SISTER THAT"

(Making the Villager open the cell walking in and punch Nanako and knee her stomach making her throw up and lose consciousness letting the Villager look at her then spit on her face giving one last kick) 

(Y/N): "This is all so dumb...it's the monsters killing people"

Villager 13: "Monsters? now you're going crazy little shit"

(Kanicking (Y/N) in    the jaw making (Y/N) go unconscious then leaving the cell locking it back as it's getting dark but after a while (Y/N) hears someone in their cell looking over he sees a Villager picking up Nanako's body and kisses her neck and lick her face think quick (Y/N) Jumps on the man making him drop Nanako and starts punching him over and over with all his strength beating the man to death looking at the man it was Villager 13)

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "WHAT THE HELL...WHY WOULD HE DO THAT? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?"

(Hearing screams outside (Y/N) puts Nanako on his shoulder and wakes up Mimiko shaking her)

(Y/N): *Whisper Yell: "GET UP WE HAVE TO GO"

Mimiko: *Scared* "What's happening"

(Y/N): "I'm not sure but whatever it is ill protect you and your sister, now come on"

(Grabbing the keys off of the dead man and opening the door he grabs Mimiko's hand running out of the building just to see people getting killed by Curses one Curses turns and runs at them but (Y/N) turns and puts Mimiko on his other shoulder making a run for it to get away from the rest of the curses he jumps on a building running and jumping building to building but the curse still follows)

Mimiko: *Screaming*

(Y/N): "PLEASE STOP SCREAMING IM TRYING TO FIND US A HIDING PLACE"

(Mimiko covers her mouth still screaming but it's not as loud give (Y/N) a chance to jump to a branch in between two buildings making the curse try and follow jumping on the branch, but it cracks and makes it fall but the Curse grabs the branch while falling and throws it at (Y/N) who barely moves his head out of the way as he jumps to another building then jumps in to the next buildings window looking around the room no one is in the house so he puts down Mimiko telling her)

(Y/N): *Whisper: "We'll hide in the closet until its day, if anything happens just let me know and ill deal with it"

Mimiko: *Nods*

(Getting in the closet (Y/N) puts Nanako down on ground to lay down looking around its kind of small but not too small to where they're on each other, letting him sit down and finally relax Mimiko sit's next to him and puts her Nanako head on her lap)

(Y/N): *Whisper: "Oh forgot I'm (Y/N), what's your name?"

Mimiko: *Whisper: "I'm Mimiko Hasaba...my sister's name is Nanako Hasaba"

(Y/N): *Whisper: "Well Mimiko, call me (Y/N) I don't really have a last name"

Mimiko: *Whisper: "T-then you can call me M-Mimiko"

(Y/N): *Whisper: "Well Mimiko, I guess we sleep here"

Mimiko: *Whisper: "N-Night (Y/N)"

(Y/N): *Whisper: "Good Night Mimiko"

(Going to sleep Mimiko puts her head on (Y/N)'s shoulder feeling safe there as (Y/N) looks at her he letting her head stay and puts his head on hers finally finding another kid like him drifting to sleep)

(Idk what I'm doing with this but hey ill do something with it bye bye for now)