The Sorcerer

(Suddenly (Y/N) wakes up hearing a noise only to see a Curse sniffing the ground on all fours)

(heading to the closet (Y/N) softly puts Mimiko's head down on to where he sat standing in front of them, he got ready to fight the Curse, as soon as the Curse sniffs the closet (Y/N) opens the Closet punching the curse so hard it slides back)

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "It's like a weird turtle, but with armor all over it except the face"

(Mimiko hearing the noise wakes up only to see (Y/N) fighting a curse thinking of a way to help she gently put Nanako's head on the ground to look around for anything to throw at the curse or give (Y/N) looking at the top she sees a Katana, she jumps up and grabs the pole hangs clothes pulling herself up and knocking the katana to the floor not hitting Nanako thankfully quickly Mimiko drags it out of the closet)

Mimiko: "(Y/N) TAKE THIS!"

(The Curse lifts (Y/N) in the air standing on its 2 legs but (Y/N) hits it in the face stunning it and kicks its arms down making its arm let go not hurting it at all then kicking off of the Curse falling to the ground (Y/N) dashing back to Mimiko taking the Katana)

(Y/N): "Thanks Mimiko"

(Getting ready (Y/N) goes to strike the Curse only for it to Jump to the side and hit palm (Y/N) side making him hit the wall making it crack but he gets out of the wall and tries to strike its face again doing the same dash to its face making it jump again out of the way going for another palm hit but (Y/N) turning and stabs it's face making the Curse arms and legs flail around freaking out but (Y/N) puts his foot on it keeping it in place and stabbing it again but as it gets stabbed again the curse moves its head making the Katana snap in half but still dying)

(Y/N): "Damn...I can still protect you two, if the curses are gone from outside then well move out of here."

Mimiko: "Ok..." *Bows* "THANK YOU FOR SAVING US"

(Y/N): "Yeah, uh no prob"

(putting the broken Katana on the ground he walks to the closet to pick up Nanako and put her on his shoulder going back he looks out the window seeing that all of the curses are gone so he grabs Mimiko's hand and walks out of the house their way to leave the village)

(Y/N): "Are you ok?"

Mimiko: "Don't worry about me, you're the one that's been protecting us"

(Y/N): "Well of course I'm going to worry about you, I am the one protecting you"

Mimiko: *Thoughts: "But I don't want it to only be you protecting us...I want to protect you too"

(Y/N): "Besides I don't mind caring for you, you've been really kind unlike the asshats here"

Mimiko: "Yeah...I promise ill protect you and my sister too"

(She lets go of (Y/N) hand making him turn and look at her only to see that she's sticking her hand and pinky out)

(Y/N): "Fine then"

(Y/N): "Wait...what if you die?"

Mimiko: "Than I'll be happy I could protect the people I care about"

(Y/N): "Da-"

Mimiko: "And no more swearing!"

(Y/N): "fine fine"

(Letting go of each other's pinkies (Y/N) holds Mimiko's hand again walking to the Village gate only to see some guy standing there)

Sorcerer: "HEY KIDS, ARE YOU THREE ALRIGHT?"

 (Y/N): *Whisper: "Stay right here if anything happens run with your sister"

Mimiko: *Whisper: "No I'm not leaving you, we do this together like we promised"

(Y/N): *Whisper: "..Da- Dang fine.."

(Giving Nanako to Mimiko he walks up to the Sorcerer)

(Y/N): "What are you here for? the monsters are gone"

Sorcerer: "Monsters? wait you can see my curses?"

Sorcerer: *Thoughts: "But he has no Cursed Energy is he like him?"

(Y/N): "So it was you that made all of this destruction?"

Sorcerer: "Those monkeys deserved it. Blaming, beating and Starving children"

(Y/N): ".... Why are you here and what's your name..."

(Getting down to (Y/N) height he smiles kindly and says)

Sorcerer: "I'm Geto Suguru I'm here to...save you from this monkey Jungle"

(Y/N): "hmm"

(Y/N): *Thoughts: "What choose do they have....I can't protect and provide food...we have a better chance with this guy."

(Y/N): "Alright Geto-Sama We ca- "

Geto: "Please call me Suguru, after all I'll be taking care of all you"

(Y/N): "Hmmm, I'll call you that when I'm on your level Geto-Sama and we'll come with you."

Geto: "Oh? Alright then." *Smiles*

(Walking back with Geto he crouches down to Mimiko's height with a kind smile)

Geto: "Hello, would you like to come with me out of this Village?"

Mimiko: "Is (Y/N) coming with?"

Geto: "Of course after all family stick together"

Mimiko: "Alright then I'll come...but can you help my sister?"

Geto: *Smiling* "I'll do my best, I promise"

(As Geto picks up Nanako He hold her with one arm and sticks his hand out letting Mimiko hold it and she sticks her hand out for (Y/N) letting him grab on to her hand they walk together out of the Village smiling knowing that there finally safe but suddenly Mimiko and (Y/N) stomachs grub making Geto chuckle)

Geto: "haha well I know what to do first now, do you two have any favorite foods?"

(Making them say at the same time)

(Y/N): "I don't know"

Mimiko: "I don't know"

(leaving Geto and Mimiko to laugh)

Geto: "I guess we'll just have to find out ourselves"

Mimiko: *Super Happy* "I hope we all stay together forever"